Dunn River Falls & Tubing

shirljean

Okay, I had read all about these trips 4, 5, 6 months ago. Now that our trip is only two weeks away, I have forgotten everything. We are scheduled with Peat Taylor. Do we wear our bathing suits, with cover-ups, off the ship? (& carry street clothes with us) Or do we change into the suits when we get there, and out of them after it is all over? Is there a safe place to leave purses, etc., or should we plan to wear fanny bags with money & plastic cards both at the Falls and in the Tubing things? What is a reasonable amount of tip for Peat Taylor, the guide on the Falls and the guy on the tube?

Getting excited here! Freedom of the Seas, here we come - October 22nd.

We went with Peat Taylor on October the 1st - We did the Falls and a tour of Jamacia. We wore our bathings suites with a cover up off the ship. I did carry a change of clothes but never needed them. You can do either as there is a place to change at the Falls. You will rent lockers at the Falls for your personal belongings. Be sure to carry a waterproof camera. It is absolutely beautiful. We tipped the two guides at the Falls $10.00 a piece (a bit much I think but my husband felt generous) and we tipped Pete Taylor $15.00 of 1/2 a day.

Archived