Just off the Miracle 10-01-06(and I'm obviously not a writer)

.......but it might answer some questions.........

We met about 40 other Misfits at the Chase Suites and threw our own deck party. THE CHASE IS AWESOME!!! We had a two bedroom 2 bath suite(overlooking the bay) with kitchen, living room, loft master bedroom and fireplace for $139......this included parking for those thinking of driving down. They picked us up at the airport(about 10 minute drive), drove us to the port(about 15 minute drive), picked us up at the port and took us back to the Chase and let us drop our bags and use the pool before our 4:45 flight, and the drove us to the airport at our requested time of 2:30......all part of the $139.00!!!

We loaded our shuttle at the Chase at 10:05........and were at the Pursers desk onboard the Miracle at 11:10 having our balconies opened between our rooms and had our N&N's reservation booked 11:15.............INCREDIBLY EASY!!!!!

The CD was Chris.....I think Roberts........funny man. He played one of the Blues Brothers in the live show one night.

The comedians they rotated on to the ship were hilarious......we didn't catch all of the adult shows but I can imagine they were a riot(had tears in my eyes for the regular shows).

My wife and I loved hanging with Mike in the piano bar......he was awesome and we had huge participation out of a small crowd......it was awesome........if you see him tell him the Misfit's from 10-01 said HI!!

The Beatles show rocked.........worth the time.

I screwed up my knee and took a night off and missed the bathrobe party..........the non-partier in my group went and said it was a blast......that speaks for itself!

Nick and Nora's was nice.......a nice slower paced meal with wonderful company........we had a table for 6, dead center window over the wake, 1st seating for diner........our team was FANTASTIC.......I missed them when we went to N&N's.

Had an INCREDIBLE tour with Yhony for Cave tube (cave tube.com..........."BUTTS UP!!") Our tour was twice as long as Carnival's at half the price...........UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!

Hangover made me mis Stingrays with Moby Dick tours.......so we cab to 7 mile beach in GC for snorkel and jetskii!! Still had a great day

Cheap easy day at our own pace for Coz.......alot of damage from what I heard.....but we had 24 dollar taxi van(split between 8) to Paradise Beach..........beautiful facility with great restaurant(extra $$). For only $8 we had a beach chair, umbrellas, snorkel gear, water tramp, rock climbing iceberg and other non motorized sports. Basically, a full beach day with lunch for $35/person.

And we just stuck with the cruise port for Costa Maya.....did lunch and shopping..........my wife loves authentic Mexican food and thought the restaurant by the cool cruise pool was horrible. Fake processed food not fresh authentic like the place at Paradise Beach(probably our only negative for the whole trip).

The Tampa port and ship all had service with smiles.....everything was clean and beautiful......a FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!!!!

Wish I could do it again, and hope to before the Miracle leaves Tampa.....next time with the kids.

Check my site over the next week for photos and things......it'll take me a while to switch it to an after cruise site..........I'll even have the Capers for the week.

Any specific questions, just ask!!

Thanks for sharing! I got all excited reading about the Chase suites and was going to check it out until I figured out you left out of Tampa!!:eek: We will be on the Miracle out of NY in June - we appreciate everyone that takes the time to share your thoughts! :)

Thanks so much for the short, sweet review! They are always appreciated:D

We will be on the Miracle out of Tampa on her last cruise from there:o , sad but soo looking forward to it! Your welcome to come join us with the kids!!

It's a CC group cruise April 1-8, 2007. Mayhem On the Miracle~ Click on the banner for all the info. It will be lots of fun!

We are doing Yhonnys and the Rays,Reef & Rum Beach Tour so far, oh yeah and Paradise Beach.

COme chat with on our thread on here anytime:)

Thanks for the review. Sounds like you had a great time. We did the Miracle in Feb of this year and also have booked the Christmas/New Year cruise for Dec 07. Looks like we will be back on the Miracle for that cruise too since Carnival changed her home port.

Your quick review brought back lots of memories. Too bad you missed the bathrobe party on deck. We had a blast at that one. Loved Sam's Piano bar too!

Thanks for the review. Sounds like you had a great time. We did the Miracle in Feb of this year and also have booked the Christmas/New Year cruise for Dec 07. Looks like we will be back on the Miracle for that cruise too since Carnival changed her home port.

Your quick review brought back lots of memories. Too bad you missed the bathrobe party on deck. We had a blast at that one. Loved Sam's Piano bar!

Archived