past it in barcelona

Past it

hi all, had a fantastic cruise on voyager,didn´t want to get off. i am still in Barcelona,just wanted to say i saw the old Sky in the harbour today,still with pullmantour by the look of her.will be home in a few weeks...Brenda :D

Hi Pastit. So glad you had a great cruise. Have the girls played their tourament yet? If so how did they do. If not yet wish them good luck from all of us. Please do a review when you get backand photos. Enjoy what time is left of your trip. Suexxx

Hi Pastit. So glad you had a great cruise. Have the girls played their tourament yet? If so how did they do. If not yet wish them good luck from all of us. Please do a review when you get backand photos. Enjoy what time is left of your trip. Suexxx

You're getting little confused there suexxx. It's kaseyoz who is away in USA with her daughter playng baseball. She leaves for her cruise on Sat.

Karen

You're getting little confused there suexxx. It's kaseyoz who is away in USA with her daughter playng baseball. She leaves for her cruise on Sat.

Karen

Whilst on the subject of kaseyoz's daughter (I'm sure Karon won't mind me doing this) check out the link below. You'll even see a pic of Karon & her daughter.

http://www.aussiehearts.net/2006%20info.html

Karen

Hi All,

Currently sailing down the coast of Mexico, on Day 3 of my 7 night cruise. The last two days have been at sea, though we did have to drop in on Cabo San Lucas, due to an ill passenger. We will be back there on Thursday.

The Diamond Princess is a nice ship, though personally I don't really this ship as much as the previous two. It is so easy to get lost, with little signage of telling you where you are, or where to go.

The Entertainment has been good, though the shows haven't been as good as the past.

On the plus side, the food has been absolutely fantastic. The Diamond has the best buffet I have ever seen, both ashore, and on ships. Our Stateroom attendant, Gonzalo, has been fab, with nothing being too much trouble.

There are a few Aussie passengers aboard, probably around 12 or so.

We already have brochures for our next cruise next year, Europe, though not too sure whether it will be the Mediterraenan (??), or Scandanavia & Russia.

I'll let you know how the rest of the cruise goes later in the week.

Thanks.

Jarrod

Archived