Wedding on the Ecstasy?? Anyone??

TX-JennSalos

Hi-

I am planning a Wedding Cruise next August on the Ecstasy and wanted to know if anyone had ever done this. We are hoping to get married in Cozumel, through Carnival but have no idea what to expect.

Can anyone shead some light for me??

Thanks

Hi-

I am planning a Wedding Cruise next August on the Ecstasy and wanted to know if anyone had ever done this. We are hoping to get married in Cozumel, through Carnival but have no idea what to expect.

Can anyone shead some light for me??

Thanks

The Carnival web site site has information and a number for wedding planner to assist you! Congratulations & Best Wishes.

My co-worker got married on the Ecstasy last year. He loved it. He said the only thing he had to worry about was making sure everyone's flight was early enough to catch the ship.

He did say that if he had to do it again, he would have everyone send their wedding gifts to the house instead of bringing it with them.

He did say that if he had to do it again, he would have everyone send their wedding gifts to the house instead of bringing it with them.

They let them bring gifts on board? From my understanding you can't bring anything wrapped because of security reasons.

Our son was married on Monarch of the Seas and we were not allowed to bring any gifts. Which is a good thing........because like your friend...they did not want to lug them home.

My daughter did not get married on the Ecstasy but did get married on a Carnival ship. She was specifically told that gifts could not be giftwrapped and carried onto the ship. She included this information on the invitations with a line something to the effect of..."Due to security regulations wrapped gifts are not allowed to be carried onboard". Hope this helps.

Archived