Now I'm Really Getting Excited!

dansu

Almost double digits....and we just booked all our shore excursions for Exotic Western Caribbean January 2007, as they finally posted sometime earlier today! :)

No more calling CCL weekly and checking the CCL site twice a day to see if they posted for online booking....think they'll miss me?

1st time cruising

Almost double digits....and we just booked all our shore excursions for Exotic Western Caribbean January 2007, as they finally posted sometime earlier today! :)

No more calling CCL weekly and checking the CCL site twice a day to see if they posted for online booking....think they'll miss me?

1st time cruising

I hope you checked in on your sailings roll call.........we met and chatted with 40 couples before we went and it was like a huge family reunion. I highly recommend it if you haven't already!!

I hope you checked in on your sailings roll call.........we met and chatted with 40 couples before we went and it was like a huge family reunion. I highly recommend it if you haven't already!!

I'm there...lots of observers, but very few took the time to post. Oh well!

Last year I was chatting on trip advisor Huatulco Mexico with a gentleman from the west coast who posted a very funny link. Anyhow, I was standing in the Pacific Ocean a few months later talking with a group of strangers when something made me mention the link. The man next to me put out his hand and called me by my Trip Advisor name, followed by his name, and a glad to meet you. I met the other person I was chatting with online on a sunset sailing cruise. So if it's meant to be we'll meet...but I won't plan in advance to meet with strangers.

1st time cruising

Welcome to the Cruise World.

I just want to tell you that you will now be hooked to Cruising.

Its a great feeling. Im in the double digits also. I keep checking Carnival to see if my cabin number has been posted yet.

Hey Dq -- are you are guaranty? Is that why you're looking for your cabin number? If so, can you tell me where. I always pay the extra bucks up front for a cabin assignment and pick out my stateroom in advance. This Feb is the first time ever that I booked as a "guaranty." did that because we are getting a suite, and all suites are mid-ship, so I wasn't too worried about location. But how soon do they post cabin assignments, and where are they? I booked with a TA, not Carnival, if that matters.

Welcome to the Cruise World.

I just want to tell you that you will now be hooked to Cruising.

Double digits:D

We haven't even taken our 1st cruise, and we're scouting out the next!

Archived