Thanks

sealando

I wanted to thank everyone on the RCI boards for all of the great information.

My family & I just finished our first cruise aboard the Freedom, & we had a fantastic time.

But the information I was able to get from these boards over the last several months was priceless.

From tipping suggestions, to packing info, to cruising faux pas, I can't imagine where else we would have been able to get as much info.:D

As far as FOS is concerned, while I have nothing else with which to compare, I thought the ship was fantastic.

The crew was absolutely amazing. We traveled with an 18 month old & a 6 year old, & they all went out of their way to make the trip enjoyable for them as well.

Our wait staff, Adrian & Lino (& I cannot remember the head waiter's name) went above & beyond.

For us anyway, I was even impressed by how quickly we were able to get through customs, get our bags, & leave the parking garage...from the time they called our color, to the time we paid for parking took 45 minutes, much quicker than I was expecting.

But again, I wanted to express my gratitude for all of the information, & we are looking forward to booking our next cruise.

Ahhh! You missed the booking on board credit of $100 min.! You can always cancel it later!

Glad you liked the FOS so much. I'm trying to decide if we want to drive to Miami instead of Port Canaveral which is so easy & we're so familiar with to cruise on one of the new Mega ships. It seems the reviews have all been good from the pros also. Are you a CC addict yet? Careful..it happens! LOL.

Archived