Cabin Numbers on Pride of America

Queensland Girl

Will we get the numbers of our cabins, before we leave Australia or when we embark. ?????????????? There are 3 couples, and it would be nice to know if we did get cabins close. Thanks:o :) :rolleyes:

Depends how you booked originally. I'm assuming you booked "guarantees" by your question, which we have done in the past booking 3 cabins. Our TA "connected" our bookings, so if we were upgraded it was together. In that case we did receive out cabins number in advance, right in a row...not sure if that happens each time, or we were just lucky.

good luck and happy cruising!

Hi there,

Lozza here, I just called NCL and told them the date we were sailing and what vessel and they then told us the cabin number. We've been lucky we're on Deck 9. If you do the online registration that I believe should also tell you what cabin you've got.

You ought to give them a call the worst they could do is tell you they've not been allocated yet.

See you on the 11th!!!!!:D

Lozza

Archived