Transfer from NCL Sun to New Orleans Airport

Marlissa

Is that for airport to port? Does the rate also apply for port to airport. I'll have to check 'em out. There's 4 (possible 6) of us. We rented a minivan to get us to the hotel/port, just need to figure out the leaving portion.

Thanks to both of you...I'm wondering, though, about Port to Airport. I've looked at the Airport site and everything I see is refering to Airport to Port. I need the other way.

It'll be the same, the airport and NCL with both have their vehicles gassed up and ready to make some money when you get off the ship.

Thanks NWC.

Are you going to have time to stop by Cafe Du Monde and get Beignets? We sure are!!!!

Have a great Wedding, Marriage and Cruise. A word of advice, it's best to limit the first two to one each. The last one, it's best to have as many as possible :D.

Thanks NWC.

Are you going to have time to stop by Cafe Du Monde and get Beignets? We sure are!!!!

Have a great Wedding, Marriage and Cruise. A word of advice, it's best to limit the first two to one each. The last one, it's best to have as many as possible :D.

Hahaha, good advice, we plan on it (trying for one a year... on the third one)

I wanna stop by Cafe Du Monde, but I have to convince our driver to do it, who knows, maybe?

Does any one know if there are any shuttles or anything besides cabs from hotels in the area to the port? We are at a hilton near the airport before and after the cruise. I am considering either cabs or taking the free shuttle to the aiport and then take the $15/pp shuttle from the airport to the port. Thanks for any advice. (I have two kids traveling with me one 3 and one 5. I was hoping to avoid two much connecting transportation.)

We are on the 10/22 cruise and can't wait.

Does any one know if there are any shuttles or anything besides cabs from hotels in the area to the port? We are at a hilton near the airport before and after the cruise. I am considering either cabs or taking the free shuttle to the aiport and then take the $15/pp shuttle from the airport to the port. Thanks for any advice. (I have two kids traveling with me one 3 and one 5. I was hoping to avoid two much connecting transportation.)

We are on the 10/22 cruise and can't wait.

Not sure, we stay at a hotel closer to the pier. We rent a car from Hertz at the airport (we come in a day early) and return the car to the Convention Center area the next day. If it's only you and two young kids, probably not a good idea. For us, it's okay...We load car w/luggage and people and drive to pier (Very close to hotel). Unload car, rest of us wait inside while DD drives to car rental and drops off car. Depending upon weather, wait, etc. DD will either walk to pier or take car rental shuttle.

Besides this section of the boards, look under North American Homeports > Gulf Coast Departures http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414, there maybe some other ideas there.

Archived