Just booked Dawn 2008!!!

cheznandy

Hello all, new to this forum, just found it!! Cruise junkie from wayback!

Just booked the Pacific Dawn for the Tahiti cruise, can't wait! Already selected my cabin!

Best girlfriend and I, leaving hubbies at home.

Looking forward to hearing feedback when the rest of you have experienced it next year.

Hi cheznandy,

Welcome aboard!! This site is great for those cruising tragics like us!! Please feel free to share your thoughts, comments & ideas. We generally have a bit of fun on this board and enjoy the ability to live through other peoples journeys.

I like to know how people found out about Cruise Critic. How did you find us?? I think P&O should include the web address in their info packs!! It's great to be able to share your thoughts and questions with other people. We all know how "helpful" & "consistent" P&O are when you call them;). It's often better to get an answer from someone who has just come back!!

Cheers,

Chaz:)

I've just realised I have 25 weeks to go today!! MMMM will be here before I know it.. Now to find a shirt supplier & decide on a design!

Thanks chaz,

Was on tripadvisor and a poster recommended this site! Lucky! TA has all USA based cruises, not much info on pacific cruises departing oz.

Now be able to enjoy my passion with others.

Can't offer you info on tshirt printers up your way but a great idea! heaps of the same printed Tshirts on our cruise in March, and a lot of "fancy dress" and not on the allocated nights!! we had a wedding party in the cabins next to us and my 20yr son ended up in a telly tubby suit for the bucks night, his first cruise and he had a ball! my 15yr daughter met a girl her age and although she lives in Sydney they have kept in contact and visited each other in the last few months.

Have lots of stories from over the years of cruising!

Cheryl

Hi aussiedisneyfan,

Not sure about the school holiday situation, just always wanted to visit these places, individually they are all expensive, especially tahiti and the cook islands. I got in early as i had picked a cabin i wanted, nearly the same price as staying on a lower outside, i picked a cabin on Aloha which is the top deck, inside cabin (202)....but step outside onto the back deck of the boat with two spa pools!!! If you have a look at the deck plan you will see what I mean!! i usually book the cheapest cabin and most times have been upgraded,I just get sick of getting dressed and going up top to see what kind of day it is and have coffee!! This way i can run out in my pjamas!! Can just envision sitting in that spa the whole cruise, coffe and cocktails!!!

Cheryl

Gidday Icemaiden,

Not faraway at all! Mum and dad are at laurieton.

Great forum, feeling welcome already, just wish i didn't have to wait till 2008! we are going to Thailand next year in April but doing the dreaded plane!

A note... I saw the Regal Princess (Pacific Dawn) the other day while in port @ Puerto Vallarta in Mexico. She was doing a 19 day trip to the Panama Canal and Mexico.

I did get a few shots of her (pretty bad ones) while she was anchored off the coast. Compared to the other two ships that were in port, she was tiny, though she did look to be in good nick.

Hi All,

Gr8 site, am enjoying the read.

I'm the G/F cruising with 'cheznandy'...without our hubbies! Cheryl, bags you do the weather check in your pyjamas...Can just see our names on those two spa tubs.."CHOOK" n "DUCK".

Roll on 3 June '08

Archived