Car Service And Redhook

walsky

:( I needed round trip car service from LGA to Redhook and found some companies on line. The first one I called quoted one price from LGA and another price to LGA. They were reasonable so I booked. All "time" info was given for flight and cruise and I received a confirmation # for each trip. I called the company last night to confirm, only to find out that they will take us from LGA, but not return us. They never called or emailed with the problem. Their reason: "It gets too crowded at Redhook to meet people." Sure wish Cruise Critic would let me print their name. Oh, we leave this Sat.

It is Red Hook and there are tons of taxi's but.....when we disembarked the Crown the line waiting for taxi's was more then an hour long. I would get a car service to take you, that way you know they are going to be there for sure and it is cheaper and no running meter.

A lot of them won't pick you up at the pier, Cadman is one of them, but Arecibo will and they were there in 10 minutes when I called them after getting off the ship.

Try Arecibo 718-783-6465 or Cadman 1-866-308-5466.:)

Arecibo should be the cheaper of the two.

Should be around $40 from LGA to Red Hook.

Archived