celebrity cruises in alaska

theduktor

I am planning a cruise to alaska in 2007.we would love to read ship and excursion reviews. are the land tours good?which are better than others. hearing from the consumer as opposed to the seller is helpful. We will be on the zenith on the 24 of oct. and we know they sell future cruises while on board. has anyone bought this way?were the prices good. starting to research so all help is welcome.

thanks

I am planning a cruise to alaska in 2007.we would love to read ship and excursion reviews. are the land tours good?which are better than others. hearing from the consumer as opposed to the seller is helpful. We will be on the zenith on the 24 of oct. and we know they sell future cruises while on board. has anyone bought this way?were the prices good. starting to research so all help is welcome.

thanks

Booking a future cruise while on Zenith won't get you better prices, just cabin credit.

While I am not an expert on cruising, (my first cruise to Alaska is in '07) I took about three months to plan it, and am still learning everyday. Long before I found this wonderful board, I lived at the bookstores. I grabbed every Alaska and Alaska cruising book I could find. With that knowledge, and the wonderful help from "experts" here, I think I am going to have a great time. I am going SB, land tour first, then boarding in Seward and cruising to Vancouver. I am on the port side CC class. Not bad for a novice I think. Good luck with your search. I think it's going to be a great cruise!

You are smart to do the land package first! Because after being spoiled to death on the ship- hoofing it on land pales in comparison.

Not that the land part isn't interesting- just more work, less relaxing.

Have a wonderful time- I am sure you will!:)

Archived