Any Info On Celebrity Century

HAVANA

I traveled to the Baltic on the Century this year following their major refurbishment. Contrary to what may be posted on these boards, I found warm and wonderful service. The Murano (their specialty restaurant is not to be missed $30 pp) and you will need reservations. The food was good in the dining room, but not gourmet. If you ordered something that you didn't care for, the waiter was happy to take it away and bring you anything else on the menu. Cabin service was very good as was room service. We were in one of the cc class cabins and enjoyed it very much. There were things that were not perfect about this cruise, but we did not let that stop us from having a grand time.:) Enjoy your cruise...

We wre on the Century exactly a year ago today...and on the CC cabins, but I am not sure which cabin...lol... but it wasn't far from the elevator. At the time the only area that absolutely was in need of refurbishment was their large lounge. We found the dining room service outstanding..our room steward the same thing. The staff from the Purser to the gift shop employees were great> We did have a problem with a female photographer and her contract was not being renewed, but for 17 days it was great. Our waiter was hysterical.. if I happened to push something away he would grab the plate..it got into a match a few night.. We are not beef eaters but the beef on the Century was ot to believed and I never did find out the brand of chocolate that the Russian pastry chef was using...If I could of taken her home I would have.. Actually, thnking of taking another trans-atlantic on her next December..

Archived