Silly Bingo Dauber question

Cynde

Do you have to pay for the dauber's on board? Made a deal w/my travel friend.....She goes to karoke with me and I go to Bingo with her. She could bring daubers from home if we have to pay for them on ship. So....anyone know this?

Make sure you bring your daubers from home!! Your index fingers will love you for it! :) But,I must warm,if your avid bingo players,bingo on a cruise ship is not like playing at home.If you win a future cruise,now thats another thing:) But,pay outs are low and its very expensive for a very few games.I still HAVE to go to one or two sessions but as much as I love bingo,its just not the same.Although some of the CDs really make it silly and fun...and make sure you volunteer to check to see all of the balls are there...you usually get a tshirt,drink and other goodies!

Gotta agree with DALSAL......bingo on the ship is not the same as at home. Oh well.....there are plenty of other things to do.

On my first cruise, I brought my daubers from home....all set for a session of bingo. What a disappointment!!! Now I only play the win a cruise game.

But,pay outs are low and its very expensive for a very few games

I wouldnt consider a $1000.00 payout low for a $20 buy in. I almost didnt play on my Sept 11th cruise and changed my mind. I hit for the $1k and didnt have to share.:) It payed for my cruise on Sept 30th and the one we are taking on Oct 23rd.

Joke for the day. "How do you get an old lady to cuss? Yell, BINGO."

Dave

Congrats Dave! But...you have to admit the normal payouts are not much.It depends on how many ppl play.Ive gone and had sessions cancelled because there were not enough ppl to play...and some games paid out maybe $20.....when I play bingo,I can get a 64 card buyin for $25 and each game is worth at least $500.And,you play 10-12 games with that pack. So,as much as I love playing bingo,its just not the same as going in your home town...Ofcourse when you win a cruise or BIG money like you...your payout is awesome!! :)

Dalsal

On the Holiday, there were no problems filling the lounge. On our five day cruise we had the following pots:

Day one $500 (single session)

Day two $600 (single session)

$100-250 (5 game session)

Day three $1500/750 (single session-coverall)

Day four $1000 (single session)

Day five $1000 (single session)

$100 up (7-game session)

Decent pots, a single card is $10 while a 3-card is $20.

Dave

Hey Dave....my hubby HATES bingo because he says he never wins....so I go back after each session and tell him 4 out of the 5 games were won by men! LOL...Im serious but he thinks Im kidding..he says he will stick with the casnio where he does much better.He usually pays for our cruise there. Dot

Hey Dave....my hubby HATES bingo because he says he never wins....so I go back after each session and tell him 4 out of the 5 games were won by men! LOL...Im serious but he thinks Im kidding..he says he will stick with the casnio where he does much better.He usually pays for our cruise there. Dot

Hi Dot,

I have to agree with him there, I usually make more playing Blackjack than I have playing Bingo.

Dave

Archived