Last minute booking.....luggage?

popsec

Got a question.we just booked the 11 day Spirit cruise out of NYC on Oct 29th. The travel agent told me we wouldn't get our docs before the cruise and they'd be waiting at the pier. What about when we go to drop off our luggage but we don't have cabin tags on them? Usually we just pull up out front, hand the bags to a porter and go park..

Got a question.we just booked the 11 day Spirit cruise out of NYC on Oct 29th. The travel agent told me we wouldn't get our docs before the cruise and they'd be waiting at the pier. What about when we go to drop off our luggage but we don't have cabin tags on them? Usually we just pull up out front, hand the bags to a porter and go park..
We had a cabin change for our Istanbul departure...not a problem at all. Just watch them put your cabin # on and be sure it's readable! When they wrote ours the 9 looked like a 7 so I corrected it. They deal with this all the time.

I'll try to remember to post my thoughts after the cruise. You'll love cruising out of NY....we've driven in to the port twice so far this year and it's an easy drive with safe parking. Just be sure to get up early to see the sights coming into NY on the last morning....it was gorgeous!

Archived