Roll Call: Liberty of the Seas 5/19/07 - Inaugural Cruise

Dan & Tom

Hi, Dan & Tom from New Hampshire here, checking in to see if anyone else cruising with us. Will be our 5th Royal Caribbean cruise, first on the larger class ships. Just got off the Crown Princess, met a nice group on that cruise. Take care, Dan and Tom

Hey Dan! Do I know you? Were you on the Navigator several years ago? Maybe like in '03? I met a guy named Dan on there in April, 2003 from NH and I lost contact with him...just wondering if you are him. Are you? If not, please disregard this message and forgive my rambling. If so, please let me know. Thanks and have a great day!

Hey Dan! Do I know you? Were you on the Navigator several years ago? Maybe like in '03? I met a guy named Dan on there in April, 2003 from NH and I lost contact with him...just wondering if you are him. Are you? If not, please disregard this message and forgive my rambling. If so, please let me know. Thanks and have a great day!

Dont think it was me, never been on the Navigator. Been on the Jewel 3 times and Radiance once, have also been on many Princess cruises.

• 6 months later...

Archived