Roll Call - QM2 - 30th October 2006

Kittycat

We will be taking our first QM2 cruise in just a couple of weeks and are really looking forward to it. We have done a transatlantic crossing before, but I think this will be rather grander than we have previously experienced, but haven't noticed a roll call for this voyage - is there anyone out there will will be sailing with us on the trip - if so, we'll love to hear from you - just two more weeks to go!

Hi Kittycat,

My Wife And I Will Be Joining You On Board. I Opened A Rollcall For This Crossing Several Months Ago But Did Not Get Any Response.

We Are Doing The Back To Back.

We Crossed On Sea Princess In April And Had Over 30 Cruise Critic Members On Board. Perhaps Qm2ers Do Not Read The Boards.

Tom And Una:) :)

Hi Tom and Una, I think you're right, the Cunard board doesn't seem to be as active as some of the others, but we have still managed to find out lots of information before our trip. Only a couple of days to go now, are you all ready? We've been keeping and eye on the web cam, and the Atlantic looks pretty calm at the moment, so lets hope it stays that way.

Roger & Sue

hi Roger And Sue,

i Have Just Viewed The Webcam And It Looks Like Good Weather.

this Will Be Our 7th Transatlantic Crossing.on All Of Which We Have Had Good Weather Except In 1992 On Board Qe2 When Waves Came Over The Bridge.

we Are On Deck 5 Cabin 5055.

we Are Both Retired And Love Cruising, This Back To Back Will Be Our 4th And 5th This Year. The Bank Book Is Wearing Rather Thin.

we Are So Looking Forward To Our 1st Cruise On Qm2 And Have Been Doing As Much Research As We Can On The Internet.

i Have Noticed On These Boards That There Are Some Others Sailing On This Cruise But They Do Not Seem To Be Posting On This Thread, I Wonder Why, Perhaps They Are Unused To Rollcalls Etc.

we Enjoy Quizes Mixing And Meeting Fellow Cruisers.

well, As The Monkey Said When Its Tail Was Cut Off, Its Not Long Now.

three Days To Go, Call Us On Board And We Could Meet For A Drink.

tom And Una Connaughton :) :)

Archived