Activities question for family of 11

tlcshopez

We are doing our first cruise in Nov. and we are traveling with 9 children ages 3 mths to 11 years. I think I found a snorkeling company that will take us as a group in Cozumel, but we have stops in Belize, Costa Maya and Georgetown as well. We are on a fairly limited budget, but want to do something fun for the kids at each stop. I am looking for any and all suggestions--especially from anyone who has had success when traveling with young children.

Thanks in advance!

Tami

I am traveling with my 2 DDs in November as well. They are 3 & 5. In Cozumel we are just going to paradise beach and letting them play on the beach. It is not a long cab ride. I do not know which line you are traveling on but on RCCL, my 3 year old is not charged to attend excursions. You should check on how many of the kids will be gratis if you book through them. In Belize we booked through an independent to go snorkling because in GT we are going to the turtle farm. Don't forget that in costa maya there is a pool right at the dock so the kids could just spend some time by the pool or take a $2 bus ride to the town and let them walk around. Just being in new places is fun enough sometime.

Depending on when you are leaving, I could let you know more when we get back, we are gone from the 11/11 to 11/18.

I am traveling with my 2 DDs in November as well. They are 3 & 5. In Cozumel we are just going to paradise beach and letting them play on the beach. It is not a long cab ride. I do not know which line you are traveling on but on RCCL, my 3 year old is not charged to attend excursions. You should check on how many of the kids will be gratis if you book through them. In Belize we booked through an independent to go snorkling because in GT we are going to the turtle farm. Don't forget that in costa maya there is a pool right at the dock so the kids could just spend some time by the pool or take a $2 bus ride to the town and let them walk around. Just being in new places is fun enough sometime.

Depending on when you are leaving, I could let you know more when we get back, we are gone from the 11/11 to 11/18.

Hi, We are leaving on 11/19, so I would love to hear how it goes for you in Costa Maya. We are going with a 21 month old and 3 year old.

Archived