Things to do with kids under 2

Cand101

Check with gillytours@yahoo.com and find out how much he would charge to take you on a tour that includes the zoo. He will pick you up at the Wet Lizard which is INSIDE the fence to the right as you step off the tender.

You can literally custom design the tour that you want and be flexible with small children. The owner's name is Gilly Young. Tell him that Linda sent you.

• 3 weeks later...

We did Goff's Cay when we went in 2005 and enjoyed it immensely. While our kids were not as young(they are 8,6 and 4 now), they had a blast. The older went snorkeling with her father off the boat and the younger two and I played on the beach with inexpensive beach toys I brought from the dollar store from home. The water was crystal clear and I also waded out on a sandbar and the kids got to look for fish. Also locals to braid hair and add atmosphere! I highly recommend this excursion, we will probably do this again in February. Have a great time.

Archived