Milli 2005 Did I Make A Mistake

lornaeic

We cruised with Celebrity 2x and found them fantastic, better than others we had been on, i.e. CarnivaL Senstation, RCL Grandeur and Majesty, Norwegian Sunward and Norway - now I have read approx. 7 bad reviews can someone please write me once you cruise on this ship to the med? Thank you

We were on Millie in June for Med. It was the greatest trip ever. Talked to another couple while getting luggage who had been on many cruises; when I said that it is my all time favorite cruise (this was only my third), he said it will probably remain up there.Service was fantastic, food very good. Ship was clean. Entertainment was enjoyable. Not everyone was 100% satisfied, but then again you can't please everyone.

Happy sailing!

You are not making a mistake at all. It's hard to believe that the Millennium has received bad reviews. Sometimes I am amazed at what people will complain about. I would not hesitate to go on the Millennium again. We were on Millennium last Sept. in the Med. It was fabulous. The Med cruise is absolutely wonderul. We've been on the Galaxy 5 times, and I have to say that I found the service and food to be a little better on the Galaxy, but then again I've only been on the Millennium once. Even so, the Millennium is a beautiful ship and the service and food were still great. I think you'll be receiving lots of replies about how nice the Millennium is. For every bad review, there are probably lots of good ones.

Archived