? about water in the cabins

Sandi149

Just wondering if the water in the bathroom sink in the cabins on Carnival Legend are ok to drink? If so, does it taste good? I'm spoiled with NY City water. :p Or should we just buy the bottled water?

Thanks,

Sandi

The water is okay to drink - it is filtered water. As to taste that would be a personal opinion. I drink a lot of water both out of the tap and bottled and didn't have a problem with drinking the ship's water.

Just wondering if the water in the bathroom sink in the cabins on Carnival Legend are ok to drink? If so, does it taste good? I'm spoiled with NY City water. :p Or should we just buy the bottled water?

Thanks,

Sandi

It's okay - as stated - but if you can't have a lot of sodium - don't do it. It does have a high sodium content due to the filtration process

The tap water in the cabin is fine to drink, but I usually only use it to brush my teeth with. What we usually do, is take a bottle or two of water on board, and then fill them at the dispenser on Lido when the need arises. The bottles also come in handy if you want to take water with you whilst in port.

Water is a great value compared to soda or booze. Water is also a better thirst quencher and it's better for you. If there is a question about water retention because of the sodium content of ship water, purchasing bottled spring water is a real bargain for piece of mind and value. To each his own.

1 can soda (12 oz) 1.75

1 can coors light (12 oz) 3.75

1-1/2 liter of spring water (50 oz) 3.50

Water is a great value compared to soda or booze. Water is also a better thirst quencher and it's better for you. If there is a question about water retention because of the sodium content of ship water, purchasing bottled spring water is a real bargain for piece of mind and value. To each his own.

1 can soda (12 oz) 1.75

1 can coors light (12 oz) 3.75

1-1/2 liter of spring water (50 oz) 3.50

LOL!

Actually, according to the CCL beverage list, this is what you get:

1 glass/can of soda (12 oz) $1

1 glass/bottle of domestic US beer {why would you drink it?!?} (16 oz) $3.25

1 bottle of water (12 oz) $1.75

As to the domestic US beer jab, I'm in Colorado... we EXPORT Coors for a reason... (all that yellow snow up in the Aspen/Vail area... ;) ).

You must have a very old, incorrect price list. According to this link below from Dec 2005 the prices are:

16 oz domestic beer $4.50

glass of soda (most likely a lot of ice) $1.25

12 oz can of soda $1.75

.5 liter of water (16.5 oz) 2.25

1.5 liter of spring water (33 oz) 3.50

The 1.5 liter of spring water is still the best bet!!!!

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1521762383081382162aQVpsG

Archived