Loreto

AWED23

Since it has been over 35 years since I was at the "Flying Sportsmans Lodge" in Loreto I would imagine things have changed a great deal....I am interested in any comments or suggestions anyone might have who has stopped off there on a Sea of Cortez cruise. I will be there on the Ryndam next April. Thank You.

Since it has been over 35 years since I was at the "Flying Sportsmans Lodge" in Loreto I would imagine things have changed a great deal....I am interested in any comments or suggestions anyone might have who has stopped off there on a Sea of Cortez cruise. I will be there on the Ryndam next April. Thank You.

we were there in 2005-- a nice sleepy one street town that hadnt been spoiled by the hoards of pax off ships -- got some sales info just about 2 weeks ago for homes being built about 30 min out of town

Actually its pretty dull. You tender in to about a half mile to the old city. Its a dusty one street town with a church half way down. Shops are nothing to speak about. After an hour we just went back to the ship. La Paz is far better than Loreto.

Archived