Restaurants in Miami around Christmas - Locals pls help!

patsyc

We'll be in Miami on 12/23/06 for one night pre cruise. Was wondering how busy it gets around that time of year and whether or not we should make a booking for dinner. We'll be staying in the downtown area. Any recommendations for restaurants nearby/a cab's ride away?

Thanks. :)

We'll be in Miami on 12/23/06 for one night pre cruise. Was wondering how busy it gets around that time of year and whether or not we should make a booking for dinner. We'll be staying in the downtown area. Any recommendations for restaurants nearby/a cab's ride away?

Thanks. :)

No matter what time of the year its always good to make reservations here in Miami for any of the restaurants. Since you are staying in the downtown area I would suggest a couple of places:

Brickell (Financial District)

Novecento's (Argentinian steak house)

Gordon Biersch

PF Changs

Azul in the Mandarin Oriental

Archie's Gourmet Pizza

Perricones (Italian)

La Provencial (French)

Downtown

In Bayside marketplace:

Hooters

Los Ranchos (Really good)

The KNife (Churrasquria)

You can also take a cab ride into the Grove where there is a ton of restuarants and sit down cafe's to choose from.

• 2 weeks later...

We're also spending 12/23 as our pre-cruise night! Do any of these recommendations serve Cuban food? It's been a long while since I've had good (or any) Cuban food. I'd appreciate a recommendation. We'll also stay downtown, probably the Intercontinental as the Holiday Inn is booked.

We're also spending 12/23 as our pre-cruise night! Do any of these recommendations serve Cuban food? It's been a long while since I've had good (or any) Cuban food. I'd appreciate a recommendation. We'll also stay downtown, probably the Intercontinental as the Holiday Inn is booked.

None of the ones I reccomended above serve Cuban Food. However, you can go to Bongo's Cafe right next to the American Airlines Arena and Bayside for some authentic cuban food close to your hotel. You can also check out Latin American Cafe inside of Bayside for Cuban food.

Archived