Which one would you choose and why?

cruise_pirate

...all great ships, Triumph does not have a supper club...

Ultimately it would depend on the itinerary and cost more than the ship. Where had I been recently, would there be any new ports etc. If they were all sailing the same itinerary - which they are not - I would just take the best cabin deal.

If you plan to spend your sea days sunning topside the Miracle is for you. Triumph and Glory will be overun with chair hogs.

If you are not the Lido deck type and prefer the other ship offerings during sea days then sail Glory or Triumph.

If you are a nightowl and plan to enjoy the lounges and disco, sail the Glory.

:)

Miracle hands down. Very good ship, good food, good ports. I was on the Triumph after dry dock,, out of all the ships I have been on the triumph shows its age the most.

Miracle is the number one ship in the fleet for service - the Triumph is third - even thow it shows its age a bit - the crew is outstanding - they've been together so long - The Glory will hold so so so many more people - so I'd pick between the Miracle and Triumph -

Sailing on the Triumph 10/28/06 - whooo hooo! Rockin with the Oldie's cruise just found out :)

Miracle

Best layout of the three.

Many think so, but not all. I like the Conquest layout better. I prefer having two smaller dining rooms with four serving times than just the one large room with only two servings. I like the three level main show lounge with entrances on all three levels better. I prefer the way the lounges are organized better than the Spirit class.

Aside from the more crowded sunning decks, the major complaint I hear about Conquest class is some people are easily lost. I don't suffer from this problem.

Unbelievable,

I cruised on the Glory in Oct '05, the Triumph in May of '06 and am booked on the Miracle for Feb '07. I live just outside Daytona Beach, so Port Canaveral is more convenient for me, but, I would choose the Ports of Call that interest you the most. The Gloy is beautiful and the crew was great. It was a challenge finding the Paris dinning room. Josef, our waiter was fabulous. The Triumph shows it's age but the crew was good, Christina our waitress was superb. I have heard so many positive things about the Miracle that I can't wait for Feb 11th. Whichever you choose, you will have fun.

Mike & Laurie

Norwegian Star October 2003 Hawaii

Carnival Glory October 2005 Eastern Caribbean

Carnival Triumph May 2006 Western Caribbean

Carnival Miracle Feb 2007 Western Caribbean Can't wait...

:rolleyes: Thanks for asking that question as I was just getting on to ask about the glory or miracle, which was better.:) We are planning for may of 2007 and did not know which would be best. I like the ports that both were going to just did not know anything about carnival as I have only been on two cruises and both were the RCCL which I loved. Once again, thanks for asking the question for me.

Archived