cabana booking question

Enchanted

We are booked on the Nov 5th and 12th sailing on the Westerdam.

I have never had any interest in renting a Cabana at HMC before but with all the talk on the boards it got me wanting one.

Of course i've probably left it too late now. I'm happy to be waitlisted, so my question is this:

Can i select to be waitlisted for all the cabanas? or do i have to just choose 1?

I wouldn't want say 2 to become available and get charged for both.

Also, i know they are all waitlisted for the week of the

12th, but my booking # appears to be missing a digit so i'm not able to check availability for the week of the 5th.

Has anyone checked for that week that could let me know if those are waitlisted also?

thanks!

When you waitlist, you can go for one, some, or all of them....tell the HAL rep on the phone what you want to do.

When (if) one comes available, you get an email or a phone call from HAL. You have a set amount of time (12 - 24 hrs) to reply or they default to a "declined" on your file.

You don't pay until you are confirmed in a cabanna. They take your credit card number and process payment when you confirm the cabanna reservation.

If you cancel within 24 hours of planned use, you get your money back, less a 10% charge (unless they can resell the cabanna space).

All seems very reasonable to me.

ps...as noted in another thread....this is the voice of first time experience, got the "peach" cabanna on the 17/12/06 westerdam sailing by going for the waitlist option.

Good luck !!

Craig

Enchanted ,I never heard of a bad cabana. I would call ship services and have them waitlist for both cruises. I will be with you on your first cruise and the the one before that.

They put me on a waitlist for all cabanas. I was told that that was the best way to do that. I am not expecting to be able to get one at this stage of the game so if it happens it will be a nice surprise.

Archived