Four Sea Days on Legend--Lots of Trivia? Please Say Yes!

AmberTeka

My husband is a dear sweet man who loves Trivia. He is good at it too. I admit I like it too and it seems the games get more challenging and more fun each year. We also love Battle of the Sexes. We find the people we meet at these activities seem to be the nicest people in the world and when you have aquaintances with nice people----that seems to make the cruise!

I am terrible at Name That Tune but I love to play it. Ditto for the Sport's Trivia --which seems to draw a big crowd or it did on the Glory.

We sail on November the Eighth and I am sure my excitment is evident. One thing I do wonder about--as DH and I am still not that experienced at cruising. Do they have a children's Menu at dinner? If so--could I order from that menu? I am embarrased to ask that but I have a passion for hamburgers. I am strict about what I eat for an entire year but on vacation---I eat hamburgers when and where I can. I eat them at the pool, but I like coming to dinner. I like dressing nice and I always enjoy the people we are lucky enough to share a table with.....and we always have sweet and capable waiters.

So---lots of Trivia? Hope so.

So---can I order a burger at dinner?

Also four sea days on our cruise. Trivia - We played every day in the morning and came home with three ships-on-a-stick to show for it. There was usually a morning trivia in the main lounge and then a couple others during the day in various locations.

Children's menu - Yes, it's there - and yes, there are hamburgers. Our waiter was more than happy to make changes in the regular "order of things" for me - e.g., two appetizers instead of an appetizer and salad - and I've read some posts from adults who ordered the hamburger for dinner without a problem. Have a great cruise, and post a review when you return!

Just got off the Legend a few months ago. It was by far my favorite cruise because of the amount of activities going on onboard the ship. Of course one of my favorite past times is Trivia. I must say I was very impressed as there were several different trivia games on each sea day. Your husband will be satisfied.

And yes there is a children's menu and yes the waiter would be all too happy to bring you anything you desire!

Archived