Bigger Balconies?

jerseygirl3

The Century website has their Sky Suites listed as some with balconies measuring 70 sq. ft. and some measuring 142 sq. ft. Does anybody know which ones have the larger balconies? Is is all of the Sky Suites on Sports Deck or the ones on Penthouse Deck or are there only a few scattered? Also, is there a better location....Sports Deck vs. Penthouse Deck?

The Century website has their Sky Suites listed as some with balconies measuring 70 sq. ft. and some measuring 142 sq. ft. Does anybody know which ones have the larger balconies? Is is all of the Sky Suites on Sports Deck or the ones on Penthouse Deck or are there only a few scattered? Also, is there a better location....Sports Deck vs. Penthouse Deck?

Hi Jersey Girl !

The Sports deck cabins are the ones with the larger balconies. While it is great to have the larger balcony, some folks prefer the Penthouse deck cabins, as they are on a lower deck, where you might get a slightly better ride. Personally speaking, I would go with the Sports deck, and the larger balcony.

Enjoy your Cruise !

The sky suites on Century's sports deck are the ones with the larger balconies. Aside from being much larger, these balconies are only partially covered which is awesome. However, I don't know if this special feature has been affected by Century's recent renovation.

We just got back from Century Oct 8th Med Cruise & stayed in one of the sky suites...Sky suite balconies are much bigger than the ones on Penthouse Floor, except for suites 1200, 1201, 1202 & 1203. Balconies 1200 & 1201 are L shaped and 1202 & 1203 are slightly smaller. Have a look at the photo link below.

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gurirandom/album?.dir=6f6fscd&.src=ph

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, Hubby and girls and I just upgraded our cabins to sky suites, I see from pictures these cabins have smaller balconies, does anyone have a picture they could suggest to us to see it in advance? Thanks! We can't wait !

Where have you been, I missed you. I couldn't find your contact info when we got home. Wow it's been about a year. Hope you are doing well. I'd love to catch up with you.

Maureen

Archived