Bon Voyage Timethief & Noordam 10/25 CC'ers

Ziggy7

Bon Voyage Everyone, Have a wonderful cruise and be sure to come back and tell us how it went! :) Blue skies and calm seas! :)

Timethief Noordam 10/25/06 Eastern Caribbean

Wow! Thanks, Deb! 'Never had my name in a thread title before...!

We are all definitely looking forward to the trip, and will definitely come back to tell you how it all goes. In fact, if you want to follow our exploits (or at least mine) as they unfold, you might want to check out the blog page that I will be doing. I had a great time with it last cruise, and some of my friends who read it made sure that I knew I couldn't go on this cruise without doing another one.

Again, thanks for the warm wishes. It looks like you will be at sea while we are out, too! Have fun on the Westerdam! I would love to know how the crazy and fun the CC group will be (if they are anything like our group, it is gonna be interesting!). I will look forward to that review!

Keep Smiling!!!:D

We are all definitely looking forward to the trip, and will definitely come back to tell you how it all goes. In fact, if you want to follow our exploits (or at least mine) as they unfold, you might want to check out the blog page that I will be doing. I had a great time with it last cruise, and some of my friends who read it made sure that I knew I couldn't go on this cruise without doing another one.....

Keep Smiling!!!:D

Timethief:

I just went over to check out your blog, very impressive! Thanks for making it possible for us to follow along with you on your travels. I will be reading!:) Bon Voyage!

Karin

Archived