Majesty or Sovereign

St.Love

Well, for me,I pick the Soverign cuz its closer..........being you live in FL,I would pick the closest too.....another thing is the Sovereign gives you a sea day whereas the Majesty gives you key West........

So I would use those two factors to decide which appeals to you........

I have been on both and they are pretty similiar...

I would have to say the same. I do think the lounges are a little nicer in the Sovereign. But we also found a nice quiet little hide-away on the Majesty. I would also say I saw a difference in the seats, especially in the theatre. Some had no "couch" of there own at all.

I've been on both, and preferred the Majesty over Sovereign. Nothing specific, just a better overall feel. Keep in mind that this was prior to the major refurbishment that Sovereign completed within the last few years. From what I hear, they did a real nice job updating Sovereign.

Majesty gets refurbishment in january may be a selling feature for you:confused:

Majesty—1/12/07 – 2/8/07—Freeport Drydock—Total Renovation like Monarch, Sovereign and Empress received

thanks to RDeagazio for the post

Have been on both and liked the Sovereign much better for many resons. Especially, the ease of getting on her. We fly down from New England and found that the Sovereign out of Port Canaveral was much easier and less of a hassle. The Majesty was nice and my daughter and I had a great time. But getting to her wasn't as quick and easy. Flights to and from Orlando for the Sovereign cruise were much cheaper also. My husband and I watched the make over of the Sovereign on the Travel Channel and thought it would be neat to see how she looked so we booked the Sovereign for our 2nd - 3 night getaway. She looked superb! Very neat and clean and the Theater was very comfortable as well. And, I must say - The Sovereign is my favorite.

Archived