NCL Sun Cabin 6023 Oslo Deck

nickusaf

Can anyone tell me about these cabins I know you have to get to them by stairs. But are the stairs real bad to climb? I wonder if I did the right thing booking this cabin I paid for A GG and was up graded to FF. We are booked for Feb 4, we had been booked in 2005 on the Sun, but Katrina messed that up had to cancel, so we booked on the Carnival Glory which was a big mistake, sick and confined to cabin for the whole cruise, call it the cruise from hell. I don't went this one to turn out that way.

Hair Dryer (1)

Telephone (1)

Safety Deposit Box (1)

Television (1)

Shower (1)

Duvet

Convertible Lower Beds (2)

Convertible Single Sofa Bed (1)

Forward Section

Sitting Area

Picture Window (1)

Cabin Square Footage (145)

Port Side

Crib (1)

Pier forward

Refrigerator (1)

Oceanview Stateroom

Sprinklers

I don't know if that is any help.

Can anyone tell me about these cabins I know you have to get to them by stairs. But are the stairs real bad to climb? I wonder if I did the right thing booking this cabin I paid for A GG and was up graded to FF. We are booked for Feb 4, we had been booked in 2005 on the Sun, but Katrina messed that up had to cancel, so we booked on the Carnival Glory which was a big mistake, sick and confined to cabin for the whole cruise, call it the cruise from hell. I don't went this one to turn out that way.

I haven't looked at the deck plan but if you are talking about that partial deck forward of the atrium, the stairs are not too bad. I have a hard time with stairs but had a cabin in this area on the Sky (Now the POAl) and it was six or seven steps up to a landing and then six or seven more on up with a hallway ramped up slightly to the area where the cabins were. It was a very quiet area.

Archived