#### LIVE FROM THE CORAL #### (Starting 10/23)

JotWorld

[quote name='silverfoxcruiser']Am enjoying your posts so much!! Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to keep us involved. You have brought immeasurable enjoyment to so many of us (if I can speak for more than me!). My gratitude abounds!!.. Silver:cool:[/quote]

Same here. You can speak for me too.:D

Thanks for the link to Tom O's site. We are in A429 and it really helps to see what to expect.

See you Thursday with my lopsided tan from the football game yesterday. I think I have everything ready to pack.

My husband on the other hand will wait until midnight Wed to start doing his laundry and packing.:D

Becky

[quote name='silverfoxcruiser']Am enjoying your posts so much!! Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to keep us involved. You have brought immeasurable enjoyment to so many of us (if I can speak for more than me!). My gratitude abounds!!.. Silver:cool:[/quote]

Silver, Thanks for coming along, got to Catch a Passion Beach Tour in a few minutes, will report back later PM. My Best! [B][I][U]Bill LIVE from The Coral[/U][/I][/B]

[quote name='rdanderson']Thanks for the link to Tom O's site. We are in A429 and it really helps to see what to expect. [B][I][U][COLOR=red]Thanks be to TOM O & my Readers, thank you readers for helping me when I don't have my bookmarks(Favs);)[/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

See you Thursday with my lopsided tan from the football game yesterday. I think I have everything ready to pack. [B][I][U][COLOR=red]Sounds Cute, better than my Non Tan:D [/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
[B][I][U][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
My husband on the other hand will wait until midnight Wed to start doing his laundry and packing.:D [B][I][U][COLOR=red]My Kind of Guy, Exactly:D :D !, Yesssss! [/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

Becky[/quote]

See you soon! Safe Travels! Bill [B][I][U]Live from the CORAL[/U][/I][/B]

Thanks for the link to Tom O's site. We are in A429 and it really helps to see what to expect. Thanks be to TOM O & my Readers, thank you readers for helping me when I don't have my bookmarks(Favs);)

See you Thursday with my lopsided tan from the football game yesterday. I think I have everything ready to pack. Sounds Cute, better than my Non Tan:D

My husband on the other hand will wait until midnight Wed to start doing his laundry and packing.:D My Kind of Guy, Exactly:D :D !, Yesssss!

Becky

See you soon! Safe Travels! Bill Live from the CORAL

Actually it is more like a sunburn than a tan.

Are you tendered in Cozumel?

How's the weather? Hot? :D

Becky

We are at the Pier along with the Constellation. Six others in port are all tendered. 8 total today. 2 RC's, 2 Carnivals, 2 NCL's?, 1 Celibrity & Us:D

Also Keep ship time EST, not Cozumel time CST(1 hr earlier).

It is Hot, Hotter & Hottest!:eek: Humid, Humider & Himidest:eek: But, we went to the Beach. Report to follow! Bill Live on the Coral:D

Looks like you are on your way back to pick us up. :D

Becky

Yup, Just can't wait to spent the whole day in the Dentist Chair:eek:

Will be glad to be back onboard after that affair;) & get on with our next 10 Days aboard the Lovely Coral Princess, You'll love her:) My Best! Bill

LIVE on the Coral

Happy Holloween! LIVE from the Coral Princess at Sea to Ft Lauderdale

This Ship is really decked out for Holloween, Pumpkins, Ghosts & Goblins everywhere:D Dozen's of Beautifully Carved Jack-O'-Laterns in the Lobby Atrium, all displayed with All kinds of assorted Decor, Really Nicely Done!;) Also

Bayou & Sabatini's Very nicely Decorated & the Staff All Dressed in Costumes. The Dining room staff was very well costumed also, every single one. & lots of pax's also were done up as , whitches, fairies, Cleopatra, Dr , Nurse, Count Dracula, etc, etc :cool: They have a Costume Contest tonight, and it is also the Island Party on the Pool Decks at 9:15PM.

cut...................... Bill

Bill, Are you having trouble of the internet again or are you just having too much fun at the Island Party? I usually check your thread before going to bed and today ,you haven't posted since 9:30 our time. Hope it was because you were having too much fun and not the former.

Continue to enjoy your cruise.

Mary

Bill, Are you having trouble of the internet again or are you just having too much fun at the Island Party? I usually check your thread before going to bed and today ,you haven't posted since 9:30 our time. Hope it was because you were having too much fun and not the former.

Continue to enjoy your cruise.

Mary

Haven't seen you on my thread either Mississauga!

Hello Bill hope you are having fun!

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Haven't seen you on my thread either Mississauga!

Hello Bill hope you are having fun!

Tony

Hi All,

A Late & Lazy GM LIVE from the CORAL at Sea 3 Hrs Late(Mech Probs, but no effect on arrival) Towards Ft Laud(AKA/DDS:( ). I'm fine Glad to see I'm Missed, Tony's Live is Just too hard too compete with;) Also he has taken the pressure off:D So I plan on enjoying myself more & taking more time with the DW, next 10 Days.:) BTW We are the only one on the Ship(Per the MD) crazy enough to do the Exact Same Trip B2B. :D cut,,,,,,,,

these CPU's are going down like flies :+((((( Bill BRB

:confused: Your doing the same cruise again?

How fun... We have thought someday of doing that.

Do you get a better rate, and do you have to leave the ship, or can you stay on? NOw you can do the things you didn't on the 1st ... How fun!!! "m so jealous... except i will be going in FEB!! YEA:D

Hi All,

A Late & Lazy GM LIVE from the CORAL at Sea 3 Hrs Late(Mech Probs, but no effect on arrival) Towards Ft Laud(AKA/DDS:( ). I'm fine Glad to see I'm Missed, Tony's Live is Just too hard too compete with;) Also he has taken the pressure off:D So I plan on enjoying myself more & taking more time with the DW, next 10 Days.:) BTW We are the only one on the Ship(Per the MD) crazy enough to do the Exact Same Trip B2B. :D cut,,,,,,,,

these CPU's are going down like flies :+((((( Bill BRB

Sounds like a plan. You kept us entertained while Tony was away so now you can enjoy your 2nd cruise more leisurely, especially after you get that tooth of yours fixed. Continue to enjoy your cruise.

Mary

I've read some negative comments about the beds on Princess. It appears some of their ships have had the mattresses replaced. As the current passenger, how are the beds on the Coral? Did you need to ask for the 'egg-crate' mattress top?

I'm going on the Coral on Dec. 2 and just want to know what to expect.

Thanks, reading your 'diary' has been very interesting.

Sue Ann

Sounds like a plan. You kept us entertained while Tony was away so now you can enjoy your 2nd cruise more leisurely, especially after you get that tooth of yours fixed. Continue to enjoy your cruise.

Mary

Thanks for your understanding! Will check in morning, noon & night and make reg comments (& some irregular ones also:D ). The 2nd 10 Days & will answer/get answer to ALL question(Note to:Everyone out there in CC land),;) Also, will be doing a LIVE on the Golden starting 11/29(when Tony gets off & We get on after Wet Dock in Rome), OK? The mood is alittle subdued Today on Ship, on this last day for all(except us:D ) There is a Major Golf "Ryder Cup Invite" Tourney going on down on Main deck 5, lobby, they are taking it all very serious:D :D Bill

I've read some negative comments about the beds on Princess. It appears some of their ships have had the mattresses replaced. As the current passenger, how are the beds on the Coral? Did you need to ask for the 'egg-crate' mattress top?

I'm going on the Coral on Dec. 2 and just want to know what to expect.

Thanks, reading your 'diary' has been very interesting.

Sue Ann

Hi Sue, Thanks for coming along. We are in a Mini Suite this leg & have Upgraded Beds, Duvet & linens, etc, Very Nice indeed, we love them:D Will

let you all know what we get when we go to a BB Reg Balcony on next leg:confused: on Emerald Deck Aft.(Sorta) We have heard they are upgrading All rooms & Duvets, We hope so, will let you all know for the Coral;) No Egg Crate Needed:eek: My Best Bill

1:45EST Quickie, every is in here printing boarding passes etc:(

Very, Very, Very Sad;) We are the only ones on this 10/23 Trip,

that is also doing the 1/2 Trip:) THe Only ones Crazy enough to do

the Exact Trip Twice:D Well if we didn't get it right the first time, maybe

we can the 2nd time.:D

LUNCH : Chic Noddle soup(Good), weiner snitzel(Great) & a Dark & Light Brownie w/IC(Yummy)

Dinner Last Night(sorry for the late post, too much Sun & Corona's on the Beach Yesterday)

DINNER: Alaskan King Crab Legs,w/ Drawn Butter(My Fav even better than Lobster, wish they didn't have in the Day after Lobster too close)

Wow Fabulous! ;Ceasar Salad(Great); Mocha IC 2 Scoops (Yummy)!

Got to Run BBL Bill LIve on Coral(Leg #1)

This Place(the Internet Cafe) is the most hoping(except for the Pruser's Desk of course) Place on the Ship today:D Along with the Computers going up & Down:( , I am trying to help people print boarding passes & get on line, some are Very Computer Illiteret(Look who's talking:o ). This Software just has to get fixed, soon, everyone is p_ _ _ ed. These thing continue to go down like flies:mad: ! James, the Computer officer, is starting to leak out his hidden flustrations with the Programmer's & the "SYSTEM"(int the Bigger Sense) Later, Live from the Coral on the last day of Leg #1. Bill

Bill:

Thanks for taking the time to post the updates. Very informative and good information to store for future reference. Now we know what to expect if we do this itinerary in the future.

Hoping you have smooth seas back and relax on the second trip. You deserve it!

Julia

Bill......hope your tooth is fixed so you can enjoy your food even more than you did on this 1st cruise. :D Thanks for taking us along with you. Relax and enjoy your 2nd cruise. I see you're already spending more time on Tony's thread than your own. You deserve a break now.

Mary

Bill:

Thanks for taking the time to post the updates. Very informative and good information to store for future reference. Now we know what to expect if we do this itinerary in the future.

Hoping you have smooth seas back and relax on the second trip. You deserve it!

Julia

It was my pleasure, thank you for coming along.:) I'll be posting anything new and exciting on the 2nd Leg & Here to answer any ???s.;) My Best!

Bill LIVE from the CORAL

Bill......hope your tooth is fixed so you can enjoy your food even more than you did on this 1st cruise. :D Thanks for taking us along with you. Relax and enjoy your 2nd cruise. I see you're already spending more time on Tony's thread than your own. You deserve a break now.

Mary

Dr Ross, in Delray Bch will do a good temp job, I had him for 25 Years b/4 moving to NC last yr;) It was my Pleasure,:) I'll still Post here Daily alittle & I'll be over at Tony's giving him a hard time, a lot.:D :D My Best! Bill

LIVE from the CORAL

Archived