#### LIVE FROM THE CORAL #### (Starting 10/23)

JotWorld

Our Dec 2 cruise will go to Montego Bay instead of Ocho. Don't know if the change starts with us or the cruise before us. Not sure when/if they will change back to Ocho after a while. Guess they are trying to give each area some of the tourist trade.

Char

Hi again, They change from time to time back & forth, but not in a specific pattern, it has to do with Port Availablity, I believe, as the 10 days, are always falling on different days of the week.:) Also sometimes they switch the direction & do the Last Day First & the First Day Last;) Visa -Versa:D My Best! Bill LIVE FROM THE CORAL PRINCESS

Our cruise on Nov 12 is going to Montego Bay.

We have already done Ocho Rios and that's why we choose the Nov 12 changing to MoBo.

Jill

We did Mo Bay, in the 70's & 80's, and we enjoyed it as I remember;)

Jill, Have a Great Cruise! My Best! Bill Live on the CORAL

Thanks Bill. What is the cost to get in?

Will double check, I Think $24.00 A Great Price, for all that is included, Plus the Service was soooooo Pleasurable;) & Sooooo Flexible, No Lines, No Problems, Mon:D (Just had to say that, Mon):D Bill Live on the CORAL

Also GREAT NEWS on Captain Circle Level Changes, Right from the TOP:D Hint: Number of Days at Sea will Count, in lieu of # of Cruises! My Best! Bill

I wonder how we will fare with this new system; better or worse? We have 22 with them thus far, with another 7 booked. Our days are a bit over 300; not exactly sure. We managed to come in 3rd on one of our cruises last year. Got the great paperweight prize.

Arlene

Wanted to say hi and many many thanks for your posts from the Coral..

DH and I board Nov 12th. ..so excited I can hardly stand it! Reading your posts has helped in so many ways..and added to the anticipation!

We have a second home in Murphy..such a small world! Just got back to FL today..have been in Murphy since June..one reason why I didn't post before now...(if you are in the outskirts where there is still no hi-speed internet you'll know what I mean!)

Have a great rest of the week and take good care of her for us.

Upcoming:

Coral Princess 11/12

NCL Jewel 11/26

Carnival Glory B2B 11/2005

RCCL Mariner 11/2004

Sun Princess 11/2003

NCL Sea 04/2003

X Mercury 07/2002

(And others prior)

I wonder how we will fare with this new system; better or worse? We have 22 with them thus far, with another 7 booked. Our days are a bit over 300; not exactly sure. We managed to come in 3rd on one of our cruises last year. Got the great paperweight prize.

Arlene

Arlene,

You could have come in 2nd on our cruise on the Dawn in April. There were some many first time cruisers on this cruise that the Captain's Circle Hostess said to pleeeease bring our BIL and SIL who were 1st time Princess cruisers to the CC Party as she had such a low # who qualified. Usually about 66% are return guests but she said on this cruise that it was the opposite....about 30% were past guests and 70% were all new to Princess. The 2nd & 3rd only had over 200 days so I guess it all depends on who you're cruising with. When you're cruising with Tony, I guess you're out of luck.

Will double check, I Think $24.00 A Great Price, for all that is included, Plus the Service was soooooo Pleasurable;) & Sooooo Flexible, No Lines, No Problems, Mon:D (Just had to say that, Mon):D Bill Live on the CORAL

OK, $26.00 for BAMBOO BEACH CLUB, it will be hard to Beat All it Offers!

My Best! Bill LIVE on THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS!

Arlene

It may not make any difference to you or Milt, as you are already Elite and that won't change. I'm told they are not adding another level at this time.

I would love for them to Give Wireless to Elite, that would be Super, but too much Free Bandwidth would be used, with downloading & Pics, etc:(

It might help me get to Elite one or two cruises earlier next year, I hope:D

Free Laundry, the sooner the better!:D I hate to See Irene work on our Cruises:( My Best! Bill LIVE FRONM THE CORAL PRINCESS

Wanted to say hi and many many thanks for your posts from the Coral..

DH and I board Nov 12th. ..so excited I can hardly stand it! Reading your posts has helped in so many ways..and added to the anticipation!

We have a second home in Murphy..such a small world! Just got back to FL today..have been in Murphy since June..one reason why I didn't post before now...(if you are in the outskirts where there is still no hi-speed internet you'll know what I mean!)

Have a great rest of the week and take good care of her for us.

Wow, A small World indeed, Murphy!:D We love that place, we are in our third place(& Final) in Murphy;) A little peace of Heaven! "There's No Place like Home, Except when you On A Princess Ship!":D We always stayed until about the 12th After Veterans Day, before going back yo Delray Beach for 10 years. I was lucky with our new homew in Murphy, just close enough for Verizon DSL, & it Flies!;) Not like the Dail-up at the other two places, my biggest pet peeve! My best to you & yours on your 10/12 Cruise, I'll keep her nice for you. Bill LIVE ON THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS!!!

Well the Dinner Music in the Lobby has Just begun & This Ship is Literally Rocking & Rolling in 6 to 8 foot Swells All Day Today:D I love it! Will Report Back After Dinner & the Show. Bill Later.........LIVE FROM THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS (Day 14)

Bill,

Do they still have the horse racing on board?

Can not find any recent patters for Coral.

Used to be able to purchase a "Horse".

Have been on cruises where owners dressed up their horses and even took them around the ship and then towards the end of the cruise there would be an "Owner's Derby".

Just another fun thing to do.

Thanks, Jill

Arlene,

The 2nd & 3rd only had over 200 days so I guess it all depends on who you're cruising with. When you're cruising with Tony, I guess you're out of luck.

Hi Mary........It wasn't so long ago that we were ahead of Tony. Not many folks can keep up with him.

Arlene

Bill,

Do they still have the horse racing on board?

Can not find any recent patters for Coral.

Used to be able to purchase a "Horse".

Have been on cruises where owners dressed up their horses and even took them around the ship and then towards the end of the cruise there would be an "Owner's Derby".

Just another fun thing to do.

Thanks, Jill

They still do, All, those Crazy things & More:D :D :D Bill Live on the Coral

Bill,

What other kinds of entertainment are on this leg? Any good acts?

Singers, magicians, ventriliquists (sp?), comedians, and are they staying on for the next leg?

Last cruise we were on, Norm Crosby was the comedian, he was very funny. DH even had a drink with him at the bar.

Thanks, Jill:o

Hey, I am finally back to help Bill out. There are some good acts so far. Tonight is a comedian named Philadelphia. He was funny in the introduction show the first night so we have hopes that tonight will be a riot.

There is also a band called Freedom. They are a Canadian band that plays covers from every era. Their guitarist and lead singer are very impressive.

Other thatn that, there has been the production show "Curtain Up" which was very entertaining.

Dawn and I have not been able to fit in any of the other acts/talent yet.

Jeff

Dinner tonight - Escargot (mm, I had an extra), French Onion soup, Frog Legs and Rasberry Creme Brulee. Very nice.

We also ate at the Bayou Cafe one night. Excellent! We changed the menu to try different things and the waiter accomodated. We ordered a combo plate to try all the appetizers. They were good, but no Gator Ribs because of a missed shipment. The Lobster Bisque with Crawfish was excellent. The seafood Gumbe was very good, too. For the entree, we combined the prawns and the filet to make our own surf & turf. Awesome!! Add in the sweet potatoe pie and a bottle of Pinot Noir and we were in culinary heaven. We had to take a long walk on the promenade deck to start the digestion.

Jeff

Bill,

We missed the meet and greet... did anyone show up? We will be on the Panama Canal by boat tour tomorrow. I think I remember you saying you were taking that tour also, so hopefully we can meet then.

Jeff & Dawn

Bill,

We missed the meet and greet... did anyone show up? We will be on the Panama Canal by boat tour tomorrow. I think I remember you saying you were taking that tour also, so hopefully we can meet then.

Jeff & Dawn

Hi Jeff & Dawn, We will be there.:D We missed the M&G also, as I was late coming back from having my tooth rebuilt:( I'm still Waiting to meet Becky, the TN CPA & Her Marine DH, are you lurking Becky?, I'm here at the IC a lot, Day & Night, Please Stop by & Say Hello? My Best! Later(Going to Show)...... Bill LIVE on the CORAL PRINCESS!

It may not make any difference to you or Milt, as you are already Elite and that won't change. I'm told they are not adding another level at this time.

I would love for them to Give Wireless to Elite, that would be Super, but too much Free Bandwidth would be used, with downloading & Pics, etc:(

It might help me get to Elite one or two cruises earlier next year, I hope:D

Free Laundry, the sooner the better!:D I hate to See Irene work on our Cruises:( My Best! Bill LIVE FRONM THE CORAL PRINCESS

What kind of changes are they making???? Is it on the Princess website??

I've been ticked at Princess because we do longer cruises and only get 1 credit. We did the 19 day full canal on the Coral last May and we're doing the 18 day Hawaii next April. So would love to get more credit than 1 each:(

Hi Jeff & Dawn, We will be there.:D We missed the M&G also, as I was late coming back from having my tooth rebuilt:( I'm still Waiting to meet Becky, the TN CPA & Her Marine DH, are you lurking Becky?, I'm here at the IC a lot, Day & Night, Please Stop by & Say Hello? My Best! Later(Going to Show)...... Bill LIVE on the CORAL PRINCESS!

Now this is really cracking me up. Two people on the same ship at the same time communicating on cc. This is too funny. :D

What kind of changes are they making???? Is it on the Princess website??

I've been ticked at Princess because we do longer cruises and only get 1 credit. We did the 19 day full canal on the Coral last May and we're doing the 18 day Hawaii next April. So would love to get more credit than 1 each:(

We made it to Elite the hard way too. 19 days = one cruise and

7 days = one cruise. That's the way it is. We did 46 days on the Pacific last year; a 16 and a 30; 2 legs, 2 cruises. We hardly ever do 7 day cruises even though we live in one of the cruise capitols of the world. :)

Arlene

For those of you on the ship right now, I am wondering if you've heard anything about the Offroad Adventure excursion in Limon. I've posted on the ports of call section but it must be a realatively new excursion or no one has been....any feedback would be greatly appreciated. See you when your disembarking in 6 days!

Mary

For those of you on the ship right now, I am wondering if you've heard anything about the Offroad Adventure excursion in Limon. I've posted on the ports of call section but it must be a realatively new excursion or no one has been....any feedback would be greatly appreciated. See you when your disembarking in 6 days!

Mary

Archived