#### LIVE FROM THE CORAL #### (Starting 10/23)

JotWorld

mARY,[quote name='mycruz']All packed except for my shampoo that I have to use in the morning! Thank you Bill for all your reports, I am so ready to board the Coral. We sailed on her a few years ago in Alaska, and looking forward to another sailing. We are spending tomorrow eveing in FLL, not too far a drive for us...I'm envious that you'll be getting back on another cruise in a couple of weeks. Guess I should have majored in accounting! Have a safe and wonderful trip on you next voyage. Maybe I'll post a few "live' spots myself.

Mary[/quote]

Have a Great Cruise on the Lovely Coral, Mary, I Know you will!:) Please do post some lives I would like to read them after I gone:( Thanks again for coming along!;) My Best! Bill [B][I][U][COLOR=orange]LIVE ON THE CORAL :) ON THE LAST REG NITE!(W/O LUGGAGE AT THE DOOR:( [/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

[quote name='Maltese2']We sure are going to miss your posts, I have been reading it every night. I sure cannot wait till our Cruise on the Coral in March! We are taking advise from all as to what excursions to take. Have a safe trip home, and enjoy your next cruise! Again Thanks for the LIVE FROM THE CORAL! :)

Leo & Cheryl[/quote]

Thank you for your kind words & coming along!:) It was my Pleasure!;)
Have Great Cruise on this Lovely Ship in March, she is truly one of the Best! Bill [B][I][U][COLOR=orange]LIVE ON THE CORAL[/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

[quote name='Cruising Jake']After the ferry ride through the locks and return to the Atlantic side was there a short amount of time for shopping before the ship sailed?[/quote]

Hi Jake, Yup,:) there were hours left at the Cristobal Pier for shopping if you wanted, & all enclosed (which is Good as it was pouring when we got back & it rains almost every day in the rainy season) & right next to the ship!:D Bill [B][I][U][COLOR=orange]LIVE ON THE CORAL[/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

[quote name='mii']Frankly Jake after spending a long day we were ready just to get on the ship and relax. Now we did have a great time and I frankly cannot remember if there was enough time to visit the shops. We chose not to for the above reason.

Marilyn[/quote]

Thanks for your help, Marilyn!:)
We were very tired also, & went right back to the Ship, but there was a lot of time. However, sometimes it could be very tight with delays in the Canal that can happen.;)

Bill [B][I][U][COLOR=orange]LIVE ON THE CORAL PRINCESS![/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

Thanks again, Bill, for all your great posts. I have read them all and am looking forward to experiencing the trip myself in three weeks. Yikes!!!!! Can't believe it is almost our turn!

Thanks for the warning about the rain.........better go dig out our rain ponchos that we bought for our Alaska trip and didn't use them. They are still folded in their little pouch (thank goodness.......don't think I could refold them to fit the pouch). Saw them the other day when I was looking for something and thought about putting them with some other things I have out for the trip, but didn't. Now..........if I can just remember where I saw them.........LOL!

I will watch for reports on your upcoming trips.

Char

[quote name='cat0341']Thanks again, Bill, for all your great posts. I have read them all and am looking forward to experiencing the trip myself in three weeks. Yikes!!!!! Can't believe it is almost our turn!

Thanks for the warning about the rain.........better go dig out our rain ponchos that we bought for our Alaska trip and didn't use them. They are still folded in their little pouch (thank goodness.......don't think I could refold them to fit the pouch). Saw them the other day when I was looking for something and thought about putting them with some other things I have out for the trip, but didn't. Now..........if I can just remember where I saw them.........LOL!

I will watch for reports on your upcoming trips.

Char[/quote]

Your welcome & it was my pleasure!;) Have a Great Coral Canal Experience yourself!:D My Best! Bill [B][I][U][COLOR=orange]LIVE ON THE CORAL[/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

[quote name='LARGIN'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]Is the Head Waiter Craciun Marius still on board? If so, tell him that Larry and Ginger loved the Romanian wine he gave us last May that we bought a couple of bottles to drink at home.[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

Talked with him this AM;) , gave him all your details above, & he Remembers you both Well!:) Told him you bought more for home & he Smiled!:D He is an Asst. Maitre' D in the AM at the Bordeaux DR, I see him often & he also takes Very Good Care of Me, I didn't at First put My Marius(Green/Blue Jacket) together with your Marius(White Jacket):D THey are one in the Same, Very Nice Young Man!;) It was My Pleasure! Bill
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][B][I][U]LIVE ON THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS![/U][/I][/B][/COLOR]

[B][I][U]DAY 10 (+10) ON THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS AT SEA TOWARDS FT LAUDERDALE![/U][/I][/B]

[B][I][SIZE=3]This is it, the Last Day:( on this Leg#2, on one of the Best Ships (IMHO) that Princess Sails on the High Seas! The lines are long this AM already at the Purser's Desk & FC Ofc, as usual on the Last Day! :eek: [U][COLOR=red]Hint,[/COLOR][/U] don't wait till the last Sea day to check your account, do it the Night b/4 & also get your FCC's several days b/4 also! The General mood on the Ship is still Happy, but by tomorrow Morning there will be some real long faces!:( Been there, done that!:eek: This has been a Great 20 days for us to get away from it all, but in hindsight & upon further review, we did not need this extra 10 Duplicate days, as We could have used them in our New Home b/4 Flying to Rome on 11/24. (I should have passed on the Bargain fare, but We hadn't Cruised in over a year & I hadn't booked the Golden 17 Day TA{another Bargain}yet, so 20 Days sounded better than only 10, at the time.);) Later.......... Bill[/SIZE][/I][/B]

[I][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B][U]LIVE ON THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS![/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[quote name='dobie']Bill,[COLOR=red] you need to sleep more![/COLOR] I am off to a [COLOR=red]wine tasting.[/COLOR]..but have to drive to Sonoita, not just go[COLOR=red] down a few decks [/COLOR]to the DR!![/quote]

[B][I][U]Right Now! [/U][/I][/B]Lots of Noise, Clapping & GOOD times, on Plaza Level, Some People Really love their (Mini- Golf):D :eek: :D
I get Plenty!!:D
Enjoy your wine tasting, Dobie!;) My Best! Bill [B][I][U][COLOR=orange]LIVE ON the CORAL![/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]On behalf of the hundreds/thousands of viewers of your thread, may I thank you again for the time and efforts you have put in to entertain and enlighten us all. It was especially generous of you to do this given the fact that you had to " hunt and peck" ( your words ) and deal with the unreliable satellite system on board. Have a same journey home and hopefully we will meet you on line again when you start your cruise on your trans-atlantic crossing.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]Mary[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='mississauga'][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]On behalf of the hundreds/thousands of viewers of your thread, may I thank you again for the time and efforts you have put in to entertain and enlighten us all. It was especially generous of you to do this given the fact that you had to " hunt and peck" ( your words ) and deal with the unreliable satellite system on board. Have a safe journey home and hopefully we will meet you on line again when you start your cruise on your trans-atlantic crossing.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]Mary[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Awwwwwwwwwwww........sniff sniff. I can see Bill now using some Kleenex to dry his eyes. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]A.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Mary has been speaking my mind! Bill, you did an awesome job, and we all appreciate the time you put in to keep us updated, especially for following up on the special requests that some of us had for you. I'm looking forward to meeting you and Irene on the Emerald next year.

[quote name='JotWorld']Talked with him this AM;) , gave him all your details above, & he Remembers you both Well!:) Told him you bought more for home & he Smiled!:D He is an Asst. Maitre' D in the AM at the Bordeaux DR, I see him often & he also takes Very Good Care of Me, I didn't at First put My Marius(Green/Blue Jacket) together with your Marius(White Jacket):D THey are one in the Same, Very Nice Young Man!;) It was My Pleasure! Bill
[COLOR=SandyBrown][B][I][U]LIVE ON THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS![/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black][B]Thanks.. He really spoiled us when we were on the Full transit Panama last May.[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

One last post to say have a safe trip home and thanks so much for all your posts...really kept us future cruisers informed and excited!
This is our first experience on Princess with non-traditional dining...Who were your favorite waiters..? We'll request the same (at least occassionally) and will tell them you said hello.
I received your email yesterday..Thanks...
Again have a good trip home and enjoy your future cruises.
Murphy :)

[quote name='mississauga'][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]On behalf of the hundreds/thousands of viewers of your thread, may I thank you again for the time and efforts you have put in to entertain and enlighten us all. It was especially generous of you to do this given the fact that you had to " hunt and peck" ( your words ) and deal with the unreliable satellite system on board. Have a same journey home and hopefully we will meet you on line again when you start your cruise on your trans-atlantic crossing.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]Mary[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[I][SIZE=3]Thanks again for your kinds words, it was my Pleasure!;) Will be checking in for time to time (16 Hrs/Day:D ), in NC While we Blow Leaves, Throw away junk mail, return phone calls, and repack for our Golden TA, Yesss![/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=3](Only 13 more days b/4 flying to Rome, we've never been there, & We can't wait):D[/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=3]My Best! Bill [/SIZE][/I]
[B][I][U][COLOR=orange]LIVE ON THE LOVELY CORAL PRINCESS![/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

[quote name='arlenemilt'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Awwwwwwwwwwww........sniff sniff. I can see Bill now using some Kleenex to dry his eyes. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]A.[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

Yes, you're right, I love my readers!:D :D :D Bill[SIZE=3][COLOR=orange] LFTLCP[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='threecats']Mary has been speaking my mind! Bill, you did an awesome job, and we all appreciate the time you put in to keep us updated, especially for following up on the special requests that some of us had for you. I'm looking forward to meeting you and Irene on the Emerald next year.[/quote]

Susan,
Thank you & It will be our pleasure to meet you also, then!

Bill [B][I][U][COLOR=orange]LFTLCP[/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

Well,

I finally met Bill. I had a free moment and decided to check CC. Sure enough, I noticed he had just made a post. I peered over everyone's shoulder until I found him. I am glad we met. Too bad it was not sooner in the trip.

The last days have been quieter. Yesterday, in Cozumel, we took a cab over to Paradise Beach ($13 each way - for the cab not per person). Paradise beach is a great hangout for the day. The facilities and service are great and there are many things to do for families. We ordered a few drinks, had the guacamole and chips and ordered some fish tacos. We loved them in Baja Mexico and they did a good job with them at Paradise Beach. Very tasty! We met Tom from CC who posts from Paradise Beach. A very likeable guy.

Today we did some more dancing at the line dancing and ball room dance classes and we hung out on deck to catch those last minute rays before heading back north. Headed back to the cabin now to finish packing.

Like everyone else, thanks Bill for the informative and entertainig job you did while on board. We will be watching your future 'Live From' posts.

Jeff

Archived