LOCANDA ORSEOLO HOTEL...Best Room #?

We just booked Locanda for September 2005 (still can't believe we were able to book so early but they weren't the only hotel that e-mailed back with availability and prices for 2005!). We requested their nicest room with the best view of the canal. Locanda e-mailed back and said the room they would set aside for us was on the 1st floor. Sorry, they didn't give a room #. Since the hotel doesn't have an elevator, I was pleased with he first floor.

Sandy

Last night I read all the reviews for this hotel on tripadvisor---looks like a real gem. Room #35 and #22 got raves. I read before not to book #15, but someone who stayed in that room said it was lovely.

SandyR--if I'm not being too nosy, how much did they charge for that room? We're planning to book there for 3 nights after the Millie cruise in Oct. 2005.

Anne

Anne... Locanda's rates for 204 on their website state a maximum of $240 euro. All hotels worldwide are raising their rates for 2005, just as they've done every year, just because they can. Locanda gave us, what I think is, an excellent rate for 2005. And, their great attitude shines through in their e-mails. I just wish fall 2005 were here already. Thank goodness we have our August 2004 Alaska cruise to look forward to...

Sandy

Archived