DH leaves suite case in rental car

mcskids

About ten years ago went on a cruise and my husband left all my cloths in the rental car we thought it was the ship that had lost them so my husband had me go every day to the front desk and yell at them I had to wear my motherinlaws cloths she was about 50 years older then me and 5 in. shorter and about 40 lbs. heaver what a trip.

Are you still married to him?

There is a thread somewhere, on another board, that has stories of the weirdest thing you have ever seen on a cruise. Do you think anyone mentioned you?

Personally, I would have gone a bought myself a few things that fit. Vacations are ruined by things that cannot be changed and were not intentional. I'm sure he was very sorry.

I also hope you have learned to cross-pack with your travel mates.

OMG:eek: I would have definately bought a couple things in the gift shop, and when we were in port, would have bought a few more. I know I would have made the best of it, just because that is how I am, but I know from some of my friends who I have traveled with , it would have been the end of the world.

My theory is to have the best time I can no matter what I am dealt!:D

How did you find out the clothes were in the rental car? Did you manage to make the best of your trip?

Archived