help needed from Boston area residents

MariTenor1

We're staying at the Courtyards by Marriott in South Boston. They indicated that it was "adjacent" to the South Bay Shopping Center. Can anyone from the area tell me if that is walkable or if the shopping center offers any shuttles from a T stop?

Thanks.

We're staying at the Courtyards by Marriott in South Boston. They indicated that it was "adjacent" to the South Bay Shopping Center. Can anyone from the area tell me if that is walkable or if the shopping center offers any shuttles from a T stop?

Thanks.

I believe they are correct it is adjacent and it is within walking distance. However it's not much of a mall and last time I was there it was not an indoor mall. You are located directly adjacent to what is called the south east express way (route 3) and a short taxi ride to Faniel Hall and Quincy Market in Boston, a complete torist trap but much better shopping, eating, and a far better atmosphere than the South Bay so called Mall. Unless your just trying to kill and hour or two I would highly suggest giving it a try. Good luck

Thanks for the reply. I was just looking for someplace close to the hotel to pick up some Pepsi to take on the cruise and I didn't want to have to lug it all the way back from town. It looks like there's a grocery store there so I was hoping we could walk over and pick it up there.

Archived