Cruise Critic Poster

Cruiser_Rich

I came accross a thread somewhere on this site which included a page to print with your name for purpose of hanging your cabin door. It was very simiple but cannot remember where I saw it. Anyone know what I'm talking about.

Oh note the number of days before we set sail:D

This may be incredibly stupid of me to ask so please no flaming :D

I'm just curious, is a cruise critic member ANYONE who is registered here and posts? Or are "members" actually only those who run this site and have the ridiculously long post totals (10,000+)?

And...what is a meet and mingle?

Thanks Cap, that's the one.

Lady, you are a member welcome. The meet and mingle as I understand it is just members informally arranging a meeting place to say hi and share a drink. But I'm sure someone else will add much better informaition.

Rich you got it right.

There is a "Formal" meet and mingle on some ships, but Carnival does not have one yet :( I'm am working on one for Conquest for the 11/26 sailing.

Here is CCs link for it http://www.cruisecritic.com/community/meetandmingle.cfm

• 2 months later...

Royal Caribbean and Celebrity are the ones who started CC meet & mingle. You have to have 25 people signed up to get a party. They provide food and drinks( tea-water). Some of the crew come by and welcome you. You also get a CC pin. One time we had a band but it was so loud that no one could hear each other talk. We complained and got to have another meet & mingle. :D They took a group picture of us which we could buy for a small fee. The rest of the cruise lines you are on your own to find a time and place to meet. Meet at a bar and put a Cruise Critic Sign on a table so everyone will find each other. We have done this many times and have a ball putting faces with names. I have read on the boards that some lines will provide a room and snacks if you contact the right person.

When you sign on the CC boards you are a member of CC.

Hope this helps everyone. :)

Archived