Is the Jewel good for my age group??

bennyblanco

I am considering a cruise on the 19th of November on the Jewel eastern Caribbean trip out of F.Lauderdale.

Since I am 33 single and travelling with a nephew of me...I am wondering if this would be a good ship for us...so that we don't have to see only elderly people....

Previously cruised on RCCL and Carnival

Thanks in advance!

Benny.

I think your question is more is NCL good for your age group. The Jewel is a great ship.....didnt seem to be overstuffed with old people in the Med this summer....couldnt tell you about the Caribbean.

In my experience though, old folk seem to prefer the formal cruising of the traditional cruise lines to the Freestyle of NCL, and vice versa for the younger and family crowd.

I am considering a cruise on the 19th of November on the Jewel eastern Caribbean trip out of F.Lauderdale.

Since I am 33 single and travelling with a nephew of me...I am wondering if this would be a good ship for us...so that we don't have to see only elderly people....

Previously cruised on RCCL and Carnival

Thanks in advance!

Benny.

The crowd on NCL will be identical to what you would see on RCCL. I've cruised both many times. It IS a different crowd than you would see on any Carnival ship though. You will see a bit classier group. Less wife beaters, less tattoos, less early twenty somethings sitting around smoking cigarettes..........

Don't worry one bit. I'm in your age group and have never felt I was traveling with the geriatric crowd on NCL.

Archived