Oops I did it again...

comfortcove

Booked a cruise I wasn't planning on, that is. Just booked the Century Nov 18 for five days. It is a rare week I can take DD, senior in college, DS, sophomore in college, and DS, freshman in high school, without anyone missing much school. My husband is too busy to come, and we cruised on the C Princess for a blissful week September 30, so he is okay with it. We got a great rate on side by side CC balconies. Airfare was more than we usually spend going to Florida, but it is a holiday week. This will involve some firsts for us: first cruise alone with the kids, first time on Century, and flying home on Turkey day. I plan to cook a big bird Friday or Saturday, will just have something extra good in freezer to microwave the evening we return. Anyway, for a lot of reasons, this cruise really works into our schedule, if not our two-kids-in college budget! I hope there are a fair amount of young people on board that week, is there anyway to check? My 19 and 21 year olds may feel a little in between as far as shipboard activites, but they are fun loving and personable, so they will figure it out. We haven't cruised on X for a few years simply because it seems we have found better rates on suites and balconies on RCI, HAL and recently Princess. Feels good to be back, and can't wait to check out the refurbished Century.

Archived