Just back from the 10/19 Imagination cruise

Mikel1733

Just a short review for those of you with an interest in the Imagination. We had an absolutely wonderful time and were extremely pleased with the trip. We went thru embarkation in 10 minutes and were on the ship at 12:00pm. We weren't able to get to our room until 1:30pm, but we had just a camera bag and purse to carry between the two of us so there was no problem. We went to Lido deck and had an excellent lunch. We found the food on Lido to be very good the whole trip. Unfortunately we missed our Roll Call time and never met up with those folks. We did meet some absolutely wonderful people from South Carolina, Illinois, and Florida at Dinner and enjoyed their company thru the trip. Ports of Call were fun (Key West and Calica) At Calica we went to Xcaret and spent the day. Highlight of the day was floating in the underground river. Our weather was perfect the whole trip. We found the ship to be very clean, we didn't notice any smells, etc. Service was very good. The only disappointment was that we were unable to attend the Captains party as it was held during our Dinner time. I asked the pursers desk about it and was told if I wanted to go that bad to eat on Lido deck. We didn't really want to eat on Lido all dressed up so we skipped the Captains party. Other than that, everything was great. Disembarking was a breeze we were off the ship at 7:30am (self disembark) and at the MIA aiport at 8:10am. This was cruise #11 for us (#8 with CCL) and we thoroughly enjoyed it. :)

One last note, we thought Lenny Halliday as a cruise director did a great job. He is very energetic and very visible.

We're going on the Imagination Dec 23 on the 'other route'... and even one of those ports got changed. We are so looking forward to our cruise, it's great to hear good things about the ship.

Let me know if you post any pix anywhere.

:)

The only disappointment was that we were unable to attend the Captains party as it was held during our Dinner time. I asked the pursers desk about it and was told if I wanted to go that bad to eat on Lido deck. We didn't really want to eat on Lido all dressed up so we skipped the Captains party. Other than that, everything was great.

One last note, we thought Lenny Halliday as a cruise director did a great job. He is very energetic and very visible.

Which dining time did you have, one of the early ones?

How long were you in Key West and what did you do there? Our Fascination cruise stops there in December....

We were in Key West from 7:30am to 2:00pm. We decided to just shop around Duvall St. We stopped at Sloppy Joes and had a drink. There are a number of tours to take so options are many. You can go to the Carnival site and pull up the tours for your particular cruise.

Archived