Should I be upset if my cruise.......

shygirl

I like your attitude - glad you caught the entertainment, life is too short to be boring...

Dealing with Carnival is so hit and miss, you just never know, many of us just wanted to make the point, we all try to save money, I always call for lower prices, just don't let it slowly poison your attitude towards your cruise - it has happened to some people. There have been posts on this site where someone could not get a discount and they never got over the anger - that is what I was trying to stress - as misinterpreted as it may have been by the "proper" police;)

...also make sure you are comparing apples to apples, some sites will not give you a final price with all fees until actually get to checkout!

Regardless - have a great cruise!!!

For what it is worth I do agree with you somewhat! I do agree that no one should allow it to ruin their cruise and certainly don't get all stressed out about it. But.... there certainly is nothing wrong about her wanting the lower price and if she can get it GREAT! I am VERY determined when I have my mind and sight on something and I will keep trying! Nothing wrong with that, I DON"T THINK!!! :p

Oh golly, thank you! I was about to walk myself into oncoming traffic and just end it....:rolleyes:

People like you make these boards sound like trash!!! No wonder so many people are dropping off! You talk about hateful!!! Take a happy pill PLEASE:eek: :eek:

People like you make these boards sound like trash!!! No wonder so many people are dropping off! You talk about hateful!!! Take a happy pill PLEASE:eek: :eek:

PLEASE REFER TO POST #12

I can't imagine how many people you have see "dropping off"

afer all, you've been a member of CC what, a week now?

Sarcasm=hateful:confused: OK, I don't think a pill would help you... it has been so long since added someone to the "ignore" function on this site, but it is done...

...you might try a cruise, this year I wanted to do 4 in a 12 month period, I will make it next month! It has done wonders for my outlook...

Sarcasm=hateful:confused: OK, I don't think a pill would help you... it has been so long since added someone to the "ignore" function on this site, but it is done...

...you might try a cruise, this year I wanted to do 4 in a 12 month period, I will make it next month! It has done wonders for my outlook...

As we can't book another cruise for a couple of years now with the little one here, would you be willing to send me some of your happy pills?

Oh, and if you are not willing; you are the most sarcastic, hateful meany-weeny ever on these boards:p

Don't be hatin'......don't be hatin'........

Sorry, but some of your posts seem to be pretty uptight. 'Course, if I had a jungle in my pants, I might be a bit uptight too! ;) (That's a joke, son) :D

Seriously, though, you haven't been a member of the community very long (nothing wrong with that) so you don't know the different personalities of the regular posters yet. If you're going to post in a public forum, you have to expect differing opinions and personalities. Try not to take things too seriously or personally. We're all just here to have fun and share our enthusiasm for cruising.

Happy cruising! :)

:confused: Lots of good people here with great sense of humors. Hope you'll stick around long enough to figure that out & have FUN with everybody else here.

I think somebody needs a nap, or maybe a drank!:rolleyes: Oh yeah, I'm all for some of those happy pills too. Or maybe an ice cold liquid refreshment. AVC, is it cold up there yet. :rolleyes: That was sarcastic.

Jess

As we can't book another cruise for a couple of years now with the little one here, would you be willing to send me some of your happy pills?

Oh, and if you are not willing; you are the most sarcastic, hateful meany-weeny ever on these boards:p

S.H.M.W. Society (sarcastic, hateful, meany-weeny) - can I use that? I love it!!! We took the little monster in May when he was 17months old, only did it so family could spend time with him, worked out great, we have run him aground on all the others - it was an awful lot of work...

S.H.M.W. Society (sarcastic, hateful, meany-weeny) - can I use that? I love it!!! We took the little monster in May when he was 17months old, only did it so family could spend time with him, worked out great, we have run him aground on all the others - it was an awful lot of work...

Absolutely:D

PLEASE REFER TO POST #12

I can't imagine how many people you have see "dropping off"

afer all, you've been a member of CC what, a week now?

Yes you are right and all or most that I have read for the past 4 months has been hateful comments from some (not all), people calling others names, and a lot of sacasim! I think I have read in over 10 different post, if you can't beat them join them! :p

wow...my first time posting on this site...:rolleyes: there are some very knowlegeable past cruisers with a lot of interesting things to say, but can we change the subject of the sarcasm?...yes, mrdood was a bit sarcastic, but he did get his point across, so let's move on, shall we? :D i have a question for mrdood and anyone else that's brought kids on this cruiseline....what did they have that was fun for toddlers? my sister is taking her 2 1/2 yr old on our cruise and we were wondering what to expect...i've been on a couple of cruises before, but without kids...this is her first with a toddler and a 14 yr. old boy...any tips? thanks!

I think I get it... sounds like maybe someone was banned, and a little bitter, and now has a new username and is obsessed with banishment?? :eek:

aha........the plot thickens. ;)

Might be right, GC ~ otherwise, how would a new poster even know about being banned??

wow...my first time posting on this site...:rolleyes: there are some very knowlegeable past cruisers with a lot of interesting things to say, but can we change the subject of the sarcasm?...yes, mrdood was a bit sarcastic, but he did get his point across, so let's move on, shall we? :D i have a question for mrdood and anyone else that's brought kids on this cruiseline....what did they have that was fun for toddlers? my sister is taking her 2 1/2 yr old on our cruise and we were wondering what to expect...i've been on a couple of cruises before, but without kids...this is her first with a toddler and a 14 yr. old boy...any tips? thanks!

I guess we can hi-jack this thread:D Oh, and sarcasm is a valid form of communication, it is my style;)

My son was 17 months when we cruised in May, he was too young for Camp Carnival, he was boderline potty trained, so he did go into the pool on the back of the ship - Fantasy class, below the Lido, just a couple of times. Otherwise, if they are too young for CC, there is nothing provided by the ship - except the ship itself. My son and I loved exploring around the ship together. He loved the sports deck and playing on the mini golf, which we did early in the AM when there were just joggers and nobody golfing.

So the hard thing about a toddler, you have to entertain them yourself, the staff was wonderful - especially in the dining room and the steward. Search for my review of the Ecstasy and you can read more.

Here is a picture of Evan in his dino jammies early in the am, we are both early risers and mom likes to sleep - so on a cruise you have to adapt we would go play, it was fun (click it for a big version):

2443452050081382162sjNKNK_th.jpg

Please refer to post 12 I think! My finger must have hit u instead of i! Hum how could that have happen considering they are right next to each other on the key board! :eek: Why be so critical of a simple mistake? That is how things get flamed on this site!!! LOL!!!

I see now that you are new to these boards and still learning. You will find that MrDood is almost always sarcastic although in my opinion quite entertaining and can provide good information in most cases. The post you are referring to above was clearly making a joke and is not in the least critical but again that is also my opinion. :)

And just so you know ( I didn't for a long time:o ) there is a spell check to the top right above the smilies that you can use before posting.

Thank you for doing me a favor!!!:p Your sense of humor is one to be desired!!!!:rolleyes: :D

Archived