Where Can I Find The Cruise Critic Door Signs??

ROPD184

Hey there.....i know that several months ago.i saw the door signs that you could print up that has your CC name, your real name, your room number, and your ship name I think....and now I cant find them....does anyone know where I can find em?? thanks!

Official Meet & Greets only happen on RCI sailings if they have at least 25 people signed up. Another line, maybe Celebrity?, also has something similar.

Carnival has no official meetings, but you can call them and arrange an area for a fee I believe. Or you can do what our roll call has done. We arranged a time and place to meet with everyone wearing Mardi Gras beads so we would recognize the people we've been posting with over several months.

... We arranged a time and place to meet with everyone wearing Mardi Gras beads so we would recognize the people we've been posting with over several months.

Great Idea! We are plaing something like that on Conquest. Never thought about the MG beads. Good idea :D

We had very nice meeting on the Norwegian Dream last fall. Captain and all top officers there. Treated us special the whole cruise. Captain personally checked on us twice during cruise. Some officer made a point to find me everyday. Captain even e-mailed me after the cruise.

Just remember, if your signs says, "Cruise Critic" you could get people knocking at your door at all times complaining about this or that. These people think that you're a reporter or something.

LOL, thankfully, after 4 CC group cruises and having a sign on my door everytime, I've never experienced this :D The signs however, are pretty self explanatory that it is a cruising website (then again, there are some pretty dim people that might walk by and think otherwise!!!) :D

LOL, thankfully, after 4 CC group cruises and having a sign on my door everytime, I've never experienced this :D The signs however, are pretty self explanatory that it is a cruising website (then again, there are some pretty dim people that might walk by and think otherwise!!!) :D

You are right about this :):):) Some of us have used the signs in the past and scared some of the crew. With limited command of the language they saw the word critic and that we were anti-cruising.

You are right about this :):):) Some of us have used the signs in the past and scared some of the crew. With limited command of the language they saw the word critic and that we were anti-cruising.

I'll just have to remeber to get a red sharpie and cross that word out ;)

Archived