Fun time on the Fury Catamaran snorkeling

Reeblover

The snorkeling was a beginner level trip. Experienced snorkelers will be less than thrilled but I think we all understand why that has to be the case. That said, the boat was really nice. The crew was great, they had a great attitude and got up and danced with everyone. It was just a blast. And then, to top it off the beach was beautiful. We'd do it again if we go back, we'd just try to book a more advanced dive.

I am so interested in this tour for 8 of us in January (adult kids and mom/dad), but I'm so afraid of getting seasick on the small boat. Anyone with advice about this? I know...I take my chances if the seas are choppy. How long are you actually out on the boat vs. the beach? Do you recommend for my 20something kids and us? Yea, we like to party too!

Thanks. J.

Don't do this for the snorkeling -- there are far better options in Cozumel if this is your primary reason for taking this excursion. They take you to a place that is not all that far from where the Puerta Maya pier is and the aquatic life / coral there is not that great.

If you're looking for a great party and free-flowing drinks, then this is for you.

Archived