Question about Star Princess cabin A326

ultimatemaniaccruiser

From Princess deck Plans

On Star Princess, Room A326 represents the Oceanview Double With Balcony stateroom and is located on the Aloha Deck.

A private balcony is just one of many fabulous features. These categories also include twin beds which make up into a comfortable queen-size bed, a refrigerator and TV, a spacious closet and a bathroom with shower. I cannot help you with the noise ,but I would not worry about it.

From Princess deck Plans

On Star Princess, Room A326 represents the Oceanview Double With Balcony stateroom and is located on the Aloha Deck.

A private balcony is just one of many fabulous features. These categories also include twin beds which make up into a comfortable queen-size bed, a refrigerator and TV, a spacious closet and a bathroom with shower. I cannot help you with the noise ,but I would not worry about it.

Thanks! Is it just a question of asking the cabin steward to make the bed into a queen? Sorry for the dumb questions I did try searching the forum but there's so many posts I just could not find the answer!

Hello Ultimate..

We just got back from the 10/18 sailing and were in cabin A223, around the same area you would be in and we never had a problem with noise, rooms are pretty sound proof above us and from our neighbors on each side of us. We never were awoken by noise from our neighbors. Announcements from the cruise director and cabin are another story but we like to sleep late so that was our fault most people were up by then...ha!

Enjoy!!!

Is it just a question of asking the cabin steward to make the bed into a queen?

You were probably asked when you booked if you wanted twin or queen beds.......

No problem.... if the cabin is set wrong, just ask your cabin steward when you board, and it will be sorted during dinnertime (while your cabin steward does the evening "turndown")

The cabin should be fairly quiet in the mornings.... the jogging track is 2 decks above you, all you might hear is a few sun loungers being moved.

You have a nice shady balcony, because the lido deck juts out above you.

Enjoy "Star" and dont forget to try the steakhouse... its sensational!

Archived