Any Rome to Port Shuttle take credit cards

Just curious... are there any reputable Rome to Port Shuttle services that take credit cards. We're already booked with Roma Shuttle but hubby doesn't want to pay cash (we're leaving in 3 weeks and he's just thinking about this - urgh!) and they don't credit cards.

Eileen

There are a couple of companies listed here on the boards which do transportation. If you do a search - Rome Transportation - you will get alot of suggestions. Go to their websites and see if they will take credit cards.

I'm curious as to why you don't pay in cash. Much easier.

PTC

There are a couple of companies listed here on the boards which do transportation. If you do a search - Rome Transportation - you will get alot of suggestions. Go to their websites and see if they will take credit cards.

I'm curious as to why you don't pay in cash. Much easier.

PTC

I don't know why my husband has suddenly decided he doesn't want to pay cash and next week he'll probably change his mind again. I agree it's much easier but he's not of the doing things much easier school.

Thanks,

Eileen

Archived