Blue Ocean Safari, help

Racktacular

I was wondering if anyone knew a better way of contacting Blue Ocean Safari. I want to go Scuba diving (first time) on Costa Maya but Carnival's option is already booked. Because I'm on a Carnival ship we can't go through Dreamtime. So the other service that is close to the port is Blue Ocean Safari, however I have e-mailed them and left 2 voice messages and havn't gotten a response. This was about 5 days ago. Is there anyone here that has a different way to contact them, perhaps you could PM it to me or post it here.

Otherwise, can anyone give me a recommendation that has a Discover Scuba course on Costa Maya that is close to the port.

TIA!

Rack

Rack,

Keep trying to reach them.... Phil or Julie will call or email you back.. When we first tried reaching them, we had the same problem.. They are now contracted with Shoretrips.com for Roatan so you can dive with them that way too.. We will be diving with them in December on our cruise, so I'll post a review on them.... They are a "young" dive shop so it takes them a little bit to get back to you.....:p

Thanks for the reply.

They lost my business as I signed up with another business.

When starting your new dive shop the most important thing you can do is make sure you get back to every single potential customer. Without the customers, you can not survive. Why they would neglect to return several e-mails and voice messages over a period of 7 days is beyond comprehension. There is absolutely no excuse. I'm not going to beg them for their business. I jus tpaid $70 more to go with another business. It isn't about the money and it starts with professionalism.

Archived