Cruiseline Formalwear rental lately?

Cherlynn

Has anyone tried to rent a tux in the last week or so from Cruiseline Formalwear? I placed an on-line order on Oct 14th and then never heard a word from them. I sent an email to their customer service email address 5 days ago and still haven't heard from them. Is this company still in business? Does anyone else service the Mercury out of San Diego? I want to rent a tux for my husband in January. Thanks.

I have not yet, but just placed an online order this morning. The site states that you should receive an email confirmation within 2 business days. I would call them at their 800 number to find out what is happening. I have put this on my calendar to follow up on Tuesday to make sure it was received.

Good luck - Carol

Has anyone tried to rent a tux in the last week or so from Cruiseline Formalwear? I placed an on-line order on Oct 14th and then never heard a word from them. I sent an email to their customer service email address 5 days ago and still haven't heard from them. Is this company still in business? Does anyone else service the Mercury out of San Diego? I want to rent a tux for my husband in January. Thanks.

i placed an order last monday, and have heard nothing from them, and

then i followed up with an email, asking for confirmation, still nothing. We leave Wednesday next week, and being in Australia, don't particularly want to

phone them. Am considering another email and see what happens

Having used this service myself over the passed few years I've always called the 800 number as a follow up to my online order.I've had orders placed 2 months before my cruise only to find out two weeks before that they ran out the color or had the wrong pants or jacket size even after i received the confirmation.

I would call them.

I rented from them this past July...and have rented from them for several years.

Their quality and service has been very consistent. Very good.

A bit of advice: When the tux is delivered to your cabin, TRY IT ON then. If there is a "fit" problem, your cabin steward can be called immediately and they will get it fixed by the tuxedo/alterations Department.

Well, I'm certainly feeling better hearing Gocruzin say they ordered last week. At least I know there was someone there! I certainly will call - tomorrow. Last time I ordered the tux was great, but the shirt sleeves were way too short. Best advice - try it on right away. Thanks again everyone.

We ordered one last July for a Sept cruise and heard nothing back so I called the 800 number and they said they were going to call us as they did not have the white dinner jackets. I went over the order and asked size questions and then made changes to what sizes we were ordering.,

the tux and shirts were in cabin and fit fine - although pants were a little long but were ok

Since we were on a 13 day cruise (3 formal nights) we had one of the shirts washed as that was cheaper than ordering an extra shirt.

I would call them to order in the future as their size measurments do not fit with the normal size my DH wears for pants or shirts.

Francine

i placed an order last monday, and have heard nothing from them, and

then i followed up with an email, asking for confirmation, still nothing. We leave Wednesday next week, and being in Australia, don't particularly want to

phone them. Am considering another email and see what happens

I did follow up with another email, and finally got a confirmation

number, however I am concerned about the sizing, I have given them measurements in centimetres, because thats how we size our clothes, so it will be really interesting to what we get. Will definitely get my husband to

try it on as soon as we get there.

Thanks to everyone for writing. I finally did get an email from customer service. They said that since my cruise isn't until January, they usually didn't deal with requests and questions until closer until the cruise date. If you ask me, that isn't very good customer service. How hard is it to answer with a quick email stating that they would get back to me? I ordered this far in advance because I wanted a few extras. When I ordered last time, all they had left was the basics of black and white. Maybe they will find out we're talking about them and rethink their policies:confused: . Good luck to everyone else that has ordered. Cheryl

Archived