Regatta Baltic 6/30/2007

Boopsie

Hi. My wife and I have been looking for one or two other couples to share the St. Petersburg tour, and any other tours. We too are non-smokers. We live in LA and this will be our 4th cruise on Oceania. Please contact us and advise if you still have room on your planned tour. Thanks. LKD

Hi Boopsie,

So glad my friends (LKD) are joining you on the tour of St. Petersburg with Alla. Heard Alla was very good and the people working with her are the same. We met LKD on our March 16th Beijing to Hong Kong Nautica cruise and so happy they live near us so we can meet for dinner from time to time.

Have a great cruise!!! We did this itinerary in August of 2003 and loved it!!!

Sheila

Hi Shoshana,

We are so happy to have L & K join us. After a few days of emailing, we feel like we're old friends and hope to meet them before the cruise. Cruise Critic is great--there are 6 of us from CC going on Alla's tour, and we feel fortunate to have found each other. Alla is so flexible and easy to work with. I know we are in good hands. Hope to meet you sometime on one of our Oceania cruises.

Elaine

• 7 months later...

Hi There!

We'll be sailing on the Regatta with you (in fact, we're touring with Alla in St. Petersburg too). Can you believe that it's less than a month away?

Aproximately thirty five of us "Cruise Critics" will be meeting on the ship.

Check out our Roll Call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=492115

If you register your name and room #, you'll get an invitation to the party through the concierge on the ship.

Hope to see you there!

:) we are booked with alla for a three day "strenuous" tour- we want to see as much as possible. so far we are just the two of us. we are a couple in our midfifties from philly (nonsmokers) who would be willing to share a tour if our interests match. contact me at berkahan@aol.com if you are interested. we have a very interesting itinerary planned but it is a busy one!

Archived