Question about toilitries

lovebug33

Okay, I am going on the Diamond in December and I desperately need to start packing something to make me think that I am getting closer to December. So, since I can't pack clothes, I was going to pack my toiletry kit. Exactly what does Princess provide so I don't have to pack it? TIA!

Shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower gel, and lotion all decent quality from the Lotus Spa line. I still bring my own conditioner though. Also hair dryers are very weak I also bring my own.

We have always seen the same toiletries, however, a recent poster claims she was given "detergent" to wash her hair - can you believe that??

Ron

Shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower gel, and lotion all decent quality from the Lotus Spa line. I still bring my own conditioner though.

I was on the Golden in August and we did not have any shower gel. Maybe you get the shower gel in mini suites and above?

I only take my own conditioner when cruising in the caribbean. All that sun and salt water, my hair needs the extra conditioning.

--Denise

To my knowledge, all liquid cleaners are detergents for washing clothes, dishes, hair, hands, etc. Just different additives.

I called the Ivory soap people. The only soap that they make is the bar soap (it floats). The rest are detergents. Real soap is recommended for cleaning leather as it has animal fat which is good for the leather and does not dry it out.

Anyone have a more enlightened input?

Archived