Montego Bay - private tour guides

mommatigger

A-Zjamaicaplanners does have tours from Mo Bay. However, going to Fern Gully would have to be from the Ochio Rios port. You could possibly do the tubing and zip-line adventures. Contact Belinda for the best and current advise.

We will go to Negril with her driver next week from Mo Bay.

We went to Mayfield Falls and had a wonderful time when we were in Montego Bay 4 weeks ago. Mark took us up there and showed us around. After the falls, he took us to the Native Restaurant to eat Jerk and then we went to a nice little shopping center and on the Margaritaville for a little while in the afternoon before returning to the ship. Mark was great! Email Belinda and she'll tell you what all they have to offer for you and take good care of you.

Oldmedic & endi302: Thanks for the info, could you please tell me which tour/s you did with Barrett and prices per person? Does the price include admission, if any? How long did your tours last? Did you book via e-mail or at the dock? (Oldmedic, could you please tell me which pictures are from the Barrett tour; you have so many to select from?) Did anyone do the Black River & Pelican Bar tour? Hope I'm not asking too many questions?

Sincerely,

John

Archived