MEN-what shirts do u wear under suits

It's probably just a combination of tradition and fashion, but I would never think to wear a short-sleeve shirt with a suit. As someone else pointed out, you normally try to have the cuffs of the shirt slightly visible beyond the coat sleeves.

A short-sleeve dress shirt does go well with a short-sleeved suit...
LOL

Have you found any of the suits on Ebay? How about s/s shirts with French Cuffs? I think I could make a real fashion statement with this outfit!

Cuff links are so old-school. Welcome to the 21st Century! :)

Seriously, I think that's definitely part of the issue. Some folks are comfortable with the latest fashions while others are not. The latest fashions don't hem men into rigid old-school boxes, "the way things have always been," but rather have men dressing creatively and be more than just penguins-in-a-row.

When my DH purchased his last suit he also purchased two long-sleeved dress shirts as well as ties to complement the look. He was brought up to dress properly for the occasion and looks fantastic! :)

always wear long sleeved shirts with tie and suit. Short sleeves with a tie just looks dorky they make shirts that are very cool and thin so you can still look good and be cool at the same time and the boat has AC anyway so after dinner just go change, but please please wear long sleeves

Archived